➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】

❝Should we wake him up now?❞

❝Let's not. It might still hurt.❞

❝I didn't mean to go rough on him. I feel bad.❞

❝You're always rough with me though.❞

❝Let's just wake him up. It's almost three in the afternoon.❞ Jeno said and poked the older's soft cheek.

Renjun groans and yanked the hand away from his cheeks before laying on his tummy and burying his face in the pillow. ❝I'm exhausted. Let me sleep some more.❞ The boy mumbles and light cute snores can be heard from him after.

Jaemin chuckles at the sight. ❝Come on, Hyuck is probably having a hard time looking after the four kids at your house right now.❞

And with that being said, Renjun jolts up from the bed. ❝Oh my god, the sun will burn me!❞ He mumbles under his breath before rushing out of the bed but before he could take off the blanket around him, he froze on his spot and laughs awkwardly.

❝W-where's my... uhhh... c-clothes?❞

❝Here. Just wear this.❞ Jeno handed the older an oversized shirt and a sweat pants with a boxer.

Renjun blushed but shook his thoughts off and grabbed the clothes from Jeno and rushed inside the bathroom. ❝I need to stop blushing around those two.❞ The chinese mumbles to himself before wearing his clothes.

❝He's so cute. I badly want to marry him now. Let's propose to him on your birthday!❞ Jaemin suddenly said out of nowhere and Jeno unconsciously nods but had his eyes widen after processing the words the younger just said.

❝On my b-birthday? A-are you s-sure?❞ The older accidentally stutters and he mentally cursed at himself for it.

Jaemin was about to answer but stopped himself when Renjun came out from the bathroom with Jeno's oversized shirt on him and Jaemin's sweat pants.

The chinese male smiles awkwardly. ❝Uh... l-let's go?❞ He points at the door and the two younger boys only nodded and got out from the bed and exited the room with Renjun.

👼