25• Under his spell

"I thought someone was angry." He whispered, right over my lips when I broke the kiss. His hot breath giving me this ticklish feeling.

"I still am." I whispered back. "But I want to show my aggression in a different way."

He looked right in my eyes before leaning closer and pressing his lips demandingly against mine. I could feel this sudden rush of heat within me.

Damn how did I not do anything to this men for one whole month?

With my eyes shut, I didn't even realized when I started kissing him back fervently and demandingly. His hands travelled down to my bare waist, making my heart shiver. I could hear no sound. It was as if the environment around us had suddenly fell silent and that moment all I knew was I loved him, without any doubt, without any pauses, in a heartbeat, him and only him.

We pulled away but with a little gasp of air, we kissed again, this time with much more urgency and passion. I held onto him tighter feeling weak in my knees and he too pulled me closer. I was totally under his spell.

He deepened the kiss, making my mind go totally numb and my heart beat fastened it's pace even more. I clutched his shirt in my hand pressing my body more into him.

He pulled away slowly, breathing heavily. I opened my eyes and just by looking in his eyes I knew he was losing it too. He too wanted me as much I did.

"We should stop here." His voice low as he said it and pushed me away gently.

"What?" That surprised me like totally.

He walked inside. Unbelievable. We should stop here. Like seriously!

I walked in totally annoyed. Am I not that tempting? But then I am sure I saw the passion and love for me in his eyes. Sigh!

I took off my earrings, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Am I really not tempting enough?

I touched my lips. There was no sign of my red lipstick which I had put on in the evening and my cheeks heated up in an instant. But then it didn't take even a second to be replaced frown as I saw him come out of the washroom.

We should stop here.

His words ringed in my ears. I huffed in irritation and anger. "I know I am handsome but you should stop staring at me." His words broke my trance and that was when I realized I had been looking at him through the mirror.

"Handsome. Oh please you just have the looks of an average."

A total lie. Liar. The inner me shouted.

"And I am not staring. Okay?" I said rather yelled in irritation.

Manik looked at me for a second and chuckled a bit. In two long strides he was standing right behind me and my stomach tightened a bit.

He leaned closer to me. His hot breath fanned against my shoulder and my body stiffen a bit. I met his eyes through the mirror.

"I am quite handsome. Don't you think?" He said near my ears. I breathed heavily as his breath fanned against my skin with every word he spoke. Fisting my hands in a fist, I tore my gaze from him.

He is overpowering my senses and I can't let that happen.

"No you are not." I barely managed to say though.

"Action speaks louder than words. You are clearly affected by me and that proves yes I attract you. And yes I am handsome." I rolled my eyes at him. When will he stop self praising?

"No you don't affect me and no you are not handsome." I said, trying my best to keep my composure.

Liar. Such a plain lie.

"Okay then." I felt his hands crawl on my bare waist and a soft gasp escaped my lips when he pulled me closer to him. My back hit his chest and damn my heart was going crazy. "Then let's test it." He whispered in my ears and his lips brushed against my ear as he said so.

He is driving me crazy.

He gently shifted my hair to the right and his free hand worked in removing my necklace. As he undid it, his fingers brushed gently against my skin. I clenched my jaws trying hard not to show his effect on me. The necklace slipped down and landed on the floor.

He then started peppering soft kisses on the side of my neck, making me squeeze my eyes shut. I leaned more into him and my breathing got heavier. I was totally under his spell, my heart and my mind, both.

His soft kisses soon turned to wet  open mouth kisses on the side of my neck and shoulders and I subconsciously titled my head to the side to give him the access to my neck. 

His lips roamed around my neck and shoulder area, leaving trails of wet kisses. My heart beat just wasn't mine that time. Damn he effected me so much.

At one point he found my soft spot, I let out a sharp breath and clutched his hands which were on my waist. I wanted him to bite me there and I waited for it to happen but it never did.

"I affect you so much." His mere whisper made me open my eyes. He backed off with a smirk on his face. Gosh I dug my own grave.

"Yo- you-" I was speechless. "Monster." I mumbled under my breath before taking my clothes and entering into the washroom.

You are going to regret this Malhotra. Just wait and watch what I am going to do tomorrow. I am gonna use my charm now. Let me test your resistance level.

And just like how he affected me. I knew I affected him too but then I wasn't someone who would let him win so easily.