27• I can never get enough of you

"That stupid Aryaman, he was clinging to you so much. And what do you expect me to do? Just stand there and see him cling to you." I heard him huff as he walked behind me.

"C'mon he is my friend. And still what you did was childish." I said as I entered our room. "You shouldn't have acted li-" My words died in my throat when he all of a sudden back hugged me. I breathed out slowly, melting in his arms instantly.

"You look beautiful." He whispered, sending jolts of current down my spine. He bend a bit and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder blade.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

I could feel my heart beat increasing as his lips lingered on my shoulder for a while.

Get your acts together Nandini. You can't forget what he did yesterday, can you?

I hit him on his stomach with my elbow and his grip loosened.
"Ow." He made a bad face.

I got out of his hold and tried to keeping a straight face.

"Are you still angry?" Manik said, making a cute puppy face. Aww he looks so cute.
"Why would I be?" I said with a poker face as I walked past him and taking the towel, I entered the bathroom.

I closed the door and leaned on it, releasing the breath that I had unknowingly been holding. "You did well." I said to myself.

After taking a refreshing shower, I wrapped a towel around my body. I intentionally hadn't brought my clothes inside.

"Now let's test your resistance level Malhotra." I said to my reflection in the mirror with a mischievous smile on my lips.

I peeped out of the room. And guess what, the luck was on my side. Manik was sitting on the bed, his eyes stick to the laptop screen. But till when? I smirked.

I took baby step towards the cupboard, making sure that the towel didn't slide down. Just when I was about to open the cupboard. I felt his hands around my waist. I didn't even need to do anything.

I adjusted the towel and when I was busy doing that he turned me around. By now I had been facing him. I could feel myself being pressed against him.

My heart crashed against my chest and I bet he could hear my thumping heartbeats.

Gosh my heartbeat.

His one hand was wrapped around my waist while he slowly ran his other hand through my wet hair and brought them close to his nose. He inhaled it's scent and my eyes shut close feeling the faint tingling sensation through my body.

I need to get hold on myself.

"Beautiful." He whispered huskily and this mere word sends jolts of currents down my spine. Not again.

I could feel his hands on my waist, pulling me closer and I could feel heat radiating all over my body. I met his eyes and slowly ran my fingers down his cheek and jawline. He held my hand with his other hand and kissed it.

His gestures are really sweet. I climbed onto his toes and he held me firmly. I kissed his cheek, nose, the side of his lips but not his lips. I repeated it yet again and he groaned in frustration.

I smirked as I moved away a bit. "Now move. I have to change."

"No not until you kiss me." He demanded as he pulled me closer to him. I adjusted my towel a bit and hit his chest lightly.

"Stop pulling and pushing me." I said. "And let me change."

"But you look good in this." He said, making my already red cheeks even more red.

"Oh really?" I tried pushing him with my one hand while my other hand held the towel firmly. "Now move away."

"No." He stated firmly. Before I could even say anything he crashed his lips on mine. My eyes shut close and I responded back almost instantly.

Damn I love how he tastes.

We pulled back and I could see him grin. "I can never get enough of you." He said and pressed his warm lips on my cheeks. I blushed harder.

"I can never get enough of you too." I said softly. For me this was like the metaphor of I love you. I don't know if it was the same for him too.

I can never get enough of you because you make me happy.

I came on my tiptoes and pressed my lips on his, kissing him softly.

Because you complete me.

Sparks shot through my body and I could feel the tingling sensation through my body. This wasn't the first time we kissed but whenever our lips met, it always felt like the first time. It made me want to explore him more and more.

Because I like you.

We pulled away slowly with our uneven breathing and thumping hearts.

And most importantly because I love you.

He let go off my waist with a grin and taking a pair of my clothes, I hurried to the bathroom.

I love you. I really do.

After changing, I came out of the washroom, only to see him engrossed in his laptop.

"Do you have a lot of work left?" I asked as I laid down beside him.

"It's almost done." He said, his hands pressing the words on the keyboard. As he worked I looked at him. He looks good even when he is serious. Unknowingly I had been staring at him and smiling like an idiot.

Right then my phone buzzed and it broke my trance. I stretched my hand to reach the bedside table and when I looked at the message notification on the phone screen, I froze.

****

And to all the readers of Married to you

"I can never get enough of you all ❤"