battle at helm's deep

The orc army marched toward us. I mentally prepared for the worst scenario that might happen ; not returning to Fangorn and getting killed. And also not paying my debt to the prince of Mirkwood.

"Show them no mercy for you shall recieve none!" Aragorn shouted. An orc that seemed to be the leader climed up ona rock and yelled. Orcs stopped. 'They are doing nothing? What is going on?' I though. The orc leader bore a mark. The white hand of Saruman. I knew it. He was the evilness of the world of mortals.

"What is happening out there?" Gimli asked trying to see beyond the wall.

"Shall I discribe it to you? Or would you like me to find you s box?" Legolas gave him two choices to answer. I laughed as well as Gimli.

"A box won't be enough. He's going to need two boxes. Maybe three." I added, chuckling. Legolas and Gimli laughed. If we weren't at a war, it would have continued. Orcs started to stomp their spears and roar. Archers got their bows ready. As the crying continued a Rohan archer fired an arrow, killin the orc. Ooops. That was a mistake.

"Hold!" Aragorn shouted and the man that just shoot the arrow looked shocked. The orc he shot fell down to the ground. Other orcs were now angry! Really, was this possible? Orcs getting angry because teir fellow orc got shot? Things were becoming crazy. The leader gave them some kind of order, then they started running towards us.

"Prepare to fire!" Aragorn gave the order. And for the first time, I decided to listen to his orders.

"Their armour is weak at the neck." Legolas informed us.

"And below the arm." I added more as I got my bow ready.

"Release arrows!" Aragorn yelled. I released my arrows, hitting the orc.

"Did they hit anything?" Gimli asked.

"That's one for me, boys." I said. Legolas and Gimlinlooked at me.

"Oh, so we're doing this? For real, lass?" Gimli asked. I nodded smiling. It has been a while since I competed with someone else. The Rohan archers shot too, hitting the orcs. But there were ten thousand orcs. Aragorn gave the order again, and my arrow flied across the land hitting another orc. 'Two' I counted in my head.

"Come on! Send them to me!" Beside me Gimli growled. Arrows now rained down from the wall. But the orcs seemed to not know the meaning of retreat or rest. Well, we'll just have to kill them all.

"I'm on 8 boys. Catch up or you'll end up getting me two drinks. Maybe three." I said as my arrow killed another orc. Suddenly an arrow flied past my ear. I gasped in shock. Orcs with bows? When did they learned to shoot? Without thinking I fired an arrow, instantly killing killin the orc that dared to shoot me. I continued to shoot those with bows, but there were some on our sides gettiing hit by the arrows.

"Ladders!" Aragorn alerted us and I put away my bow. Blades were better than a bow if it was a close fighting. Orcs on ladders landed on the wall, but before they can set a foot on the wall, they were killed by me. Now was the beggining of real fightings. Elves and men killed those foul creatures, but some were the ines that were getting killed. I really hoped Haldir will survive the night. After all, he was my first friend I made after my family perished.

"Legolas! Two already!" Gimli shouted.

"I'm on seventeen!" Legolas shouted back.

"What is wrong with you boys? I'm on twenty two!" I shouted as I stabbed another one in the neck with my dagger.

"Make that twenty three!" I shouted one more time. Both Legolas and Gimli were frozen for a moment. At last Gimli shouted again.

"Ahh! I will have no pointy ears out scoring me!!!" And we continued to kill again.

"Twenty nine and thirty! Thirty one, thrty two, thirty three..." I muttered to myself as I killed. If I wasn't focused on killiing orcs, no one knew what I might do. Last time I did that I accidently almost killed someone on my side thinking it was an enemy. I wouldn't want to do that here. I kicked an ladder down to the ground. No idea how many orcs that killed. Let's say ten.

"Nineteen!" Gimli yelled again.

"Fourty six, Gimli! Better carch up!" I yelled back. I was actually enjoying this. There were orcs on the way to the gate blocking the arrows with shields. Aragorn gave order and elven archers started to shoot towards them but they were all blocked out by shields. Still some managed to kill them but it wasn't enough. I looked carefully and saw they were trying to break down the wall. Aragorn saw this too and called Legolas.

"Bring him down Legolas!!!!!" he yelled. Legolas fired an arrow but the orc kept on going. I fired an arrow too, but it didn't fell down. This orc was a special one, I was sure.

"Kill him! Kill him!" Aragorn shouted again. Me and Legolas both fired an arrow and it hit the orc, but didn't killed it. The orc crashed into the wall making the wall blow up. I covered my face to protect my head from the impact it would bring. I felt my body fly across the air and land on the ground. I landed hard. Very hard. I groaned as I opened my eyes. For some reason, my ancle hurt very much. I looked down and saw there was a rock over my left foot. I tryed to sit up and put the rock away, but my head hurt badly for crashing down on the ground. I groaned again. How was this happening to me? I gave up trying to sit up and focused on making my head clear. After few seconds, my head didn't hurt anymore, so I tryed sitting up again. Luckily it worked. I put away the rock from my foot and stood up. The elven soldiers were crashing with the orc soldiers. I gladly joined in the fight, ignoring the pain in my left ancle. I spotted Aragorn fighting too.

"How are you doing, Aragorn?" I asked killing an orc behind him. Aragorn looked at me and nodded in thanks.

"Not so great, Taurieth. You?" He asked me killing another orc.

"Despite the fact I'm in a life threatening situation, great!" I turned around and killed a nother orc but a moan escaped my mouth. Aragorn heard this and asked me.

"Are you hurt?" He's face was full of concern, I could see.

"Nothing you should worry about. We've got much bigger things to handle now!" I shouted and started killing orcs again. The pain in my ancke got worse by every second and minute, but I couldn't stop. If I did, I was going to get killed. Something I don't fancy doing, that was. As I hoped the battle to be over soon, I stabbed an orc in the neck.