and Rohan will answer

After the... let's say an unexpected emotional break, Aragorn went to have dinner, which I skipped(remember I had tons of food for lunch). I went to my room, sat on my bed, and started to think about today. I found out, that, I was replacing Haldir with Aragorn. No one could blame me, right? It's not like I'm choosing my enemy over my friend. They're both my friends, and I was just more closer with Haldir than I was with Aragorn. And since Haldir was... gone, Aragorn was being leveled up(if that's the right word). Luckily no one seemed to have saw my unexpected emotional break this afternoon. But I was still sure that I heard an elvish. I've been thinking, and I got a conclusion saying that the only human or elf here who can speak elvish is me, Aragorn and Legolas. It wasn't me, it wasn't Aragorn, so it MUST be Legolas. The elf prince was something mysterious to me. Like, why did I felt like he was caring for me??? And why on earth would he say something like that??? I had no reason to hate him now, but when you have hated someone for a hundreds years, it's not that easy to change your thoughts. I drifted away to sleep, and fell into an uneasy dream.

"Mom!!!" Taurieth yelled.

"Haldir!!!" Taurieth screamed. With each scream came a scene. When she was screaming 'mom' there came a vision of her mom burning to death. When she was screaming 'Haldir' there came a vision of Haldir dying at Helm's deep. So when she heard (in her dream, of course) herself screaming 'Legolas' she was quite surprised. The scene didn't show dying Legolas. Instead it showed another elf. Dark brown hair, bright green eyes, lying on the ground with blood pouring out from her wound.

"Taurieth!!!" Another voice screamed.

I sprang up from the bed, and found myself panting. What was that dream? Looking around, I saw it was still dark outside, but there was a hint of sun far away in the east. I got out of the bed and did some light stretches. When you had a dream of yourself dying, it would be a miracle if you could go back to sleep again. I quietly opened the door, though there was no one to hear me. I just stood outside the room thinking about what I should do next. Hmm. Perhaps I should pay Vaile a visit, right? I haven't seen her for a... day, I guess. So I went to the stables, and saw many other horses, including a white one and a brown one, that I saw Legolas and Aragorn riding. The brown one was sleeping, but the white one lifted his head when I came in. I went to the corner, and found Vaile sleeping. Seriously??? I didn't dare to wake her up, for you could never guess what an angry horse would do. When I was headed to the exit, I heard someone coming in. Quietly moving in to the shadows, I watched the intruder(it's not really an intruder, but you get it).

"Did you had a good night's sleep? Now who's a good boy?" The person said. I immediately recognized the voice. It was Mr.Greenleaf. How nice I thought sarcastically. Why did I felt like he was everywhere where I was???

"Are you hungry?" Legolas asked. He was talking to his horse. So I wasn't the only elf on earth who talks to their horse? I was quite glad about that. I heard his horse eat something, very loudly. Probably an apple. I saw a basket of them on my way here. He was feeding his horse like, three apples at once? Was he crazy?

"You should feed him less, you know. Makes him fat and slow." I said walking out of the shadows. Legolas was surprised, so surprised that he almost jumped. I smirked at the sight.

"Taurieth!!! Please do make a sound when you're gonna talk to someone." He said. I pretended to think about it for a few seconds then said,

"Ummm.... Nope. I like to surprise people." Legolas said nothing but just sighed. The sun was rising outside, and soon the others will be woken too, I thought.

"What were you doing here so early anyway?" Legolas asked.

"I just woke up early. Does that satisfies you?" I said, going to pat the horse's muzzle. Legolas was staring at me, but I didn't bother to ask him why he was staring at me. All I could see now was the beautiful eyes of the white horse, which looked like it was staring at the very soul of mine.