Indifferent?

That odd shaped moon you see rarely, it was out tonight and I was sitting on top of a sand dune grazing my feet on the cold, pure sand.

Next to me was Damon and on the left side was Nate. In the middle was me, a 19 year old navy recruit named James Ingram. I found myself an average looking boy, I have light brown hair in a buzz cut along with my mates and I have unusual green eyes that will often turn hazel then brown. While Nate had dark down hair with dark eyes and Damon with golden hair with blue eyes.

The bright, silent night went on. "So.....Anyone bring some pot? I need a high." Nate quickly squirmed like a small soulless child. Nate was often the troublemaker and the one who would get knackered really quick.

Meanwhile in Sydney, my mates and I had the week of training and got to spend some time in the city.

"Partying tonight!" Nate yelled. "Im going to get so wrecked" he shouted again in excitement. I raised my eyebrows thinking to myself that I cant believe people think we have the exact same personality. "Mate, im gonna get fucking pussy tonight" Damon said assured. "smoking weed all night until the kunts fucked " I said thinking to myself I'm no different from them.

Us three boys stood there awkwardly in the middle of the street. "Okay. So what now?" I asked. "Wanna go back to our room and just chill for a bit until tonight? Damon asked. We agreed. As we walked down the crowed street, dodging the many people near, my eyes were caught on a small cafe. It wasn't the cafe that caught my attention it was a girl, the most beautiful id ever seen. She was serving a man that looked to be in his sixties. She had long, wavy, brown hair that fell into a high, messy ponytail. She had the prettiest brown eyes and the cutest, peachy lips. She wore a short black dress that fitted her body well and had a black waiters apron wrapped around her slim waist. She also had black tights on that showed of her defined legs. She was stunning. I couldn't get my eyes of her, "oi, james. Whats wrong with you? Hurry the hell up." Damn Nate ruined my moment.

I followed the boys and I would often look back at the beautiful girl.

We finally arrived at our hotel, we were staying at crown. We headed up the lift and all I could think about was the girl, I knew id have to go and find her soon. I pulled out the room key and swiped it and the door opened. Nate rushed in and jumped on the bed and laid their. "Wooh" he said. I flicked the TV on and sat and a soft red chair. "Hmm..." I mumbled. "Okay nothing on" and flick it on to the music channel. I turned it up when I heard it was 'jungle'. "Follow me into the jungle" Nate screemed. About ten seconds later we were all singing and jumping around.

Neck minute I hear a knock on the door. Damon ran and opened it. "Can I help you?" It was an old man at the door. "Yes you can. You can slow down the god damn music, the entire floor can bloody hear you." Damon looked back at us then turned back towards the man. "Okay, sorry sir" he closed the door and we all started laughing. "Wow, that guy was on his period" Nate said. "Ahh, well. Lets get ready" I said. We raced to our bags and pulled out a t-shit and some shorts. I quickly made a run to the bathroom to get there first so I wouldn't have to wait. I took a long dump and shaved. The boys ran in and also started to shave. I grabbed my cologne and immediately the sent filled the bathroom. "Mmmh..done." I looked at the boys. "Ehh, give us a sec" the boys said.

Once they were finished we grabbed some cash and our phones, then locked up the room. "Yeya.. were gonna get so wrecked!" Damon shouted.

*if you enjoyed it please leave a comment if you want me to write more cause i aint wasting my time if nobody gonna read it* okay. Peace lil bong heads. #swig #m8 #bogan #youranga