Where can i cash my swag points?

It was an awesome day, the sun shone bright and the sky was clear.

"Were gonna go out tonight again, aren't we?" Nate said with a humongous smile.

"Um..YES! Why wouldn't we" I shouted.

"I don't know, was just asking" he said with a shameful look.

I finally saw it, it was the cafe with the pretty girl.

"Hey boys, lets go there of lunch" I said.

"Why so rushed for lunch? Anyways it looks a bit expensive for us" Damon said.

"Nah, it looks good and I'm starving"

"Okay, let's go" he said.

I let out a woot in excitement. "Why you so happy to go there?" Nate said, "no reason" I said and gave a smirk.

He opened the door and the smell of bacon rushed in my nostrils. "Mmh that smells good" we said.

We sat down on a table and I began to look around to see if i could see her. I couldn't seem to see her, then she came out around the corner and we caught eye contact. It was a magical moment she was looking at me straight in the eyes and I couldn't get my eyes off her. She was wearing a dark blue skirt with a white top tucked in, her hair was in a messy high ponytail and her light makeup was perfect. She began to walk towards me. Okay James be cool, don't say anything stupid.

She came to a halt at our table. "Hey boys, can i interest you in anything?" She said.

Yes I'm interested in you i thought to myself. Okay stop James be cool.

"Where can i cash in my swag points?" I said. What the hell james, out of everything you could of said thats what you said.

My smile disappeared as a thought about what I had just said. "Um..what?" She said and the boys cracked up laughing but i didn't find it amusing at all.

"I mean..I'll have fish and chips. What about you boys?" I said as i tried to cover it up. She gave a little giggle. The boys finally recovered from what i just said. "Oh sorry, I'll have the grilled chicken burger" Damon said. "And I'll also have the fish and chips" Nate said while he tried not to laugh.

"Okay so, two fish and chips and one grilled chicken burger. Any drinks?"

"Yeah I'll have a coke"

"Make that three cokes" Damon said.

She walked off. The boys cracked up laughing again. "Wow James, smooth" Nate said. "Shutup, i was nervous"

"Why were you nervous it's not like you've never ordered food before......ohhh i see, you like her and thats why you were so desperate to come here" Damon said and laughed.

"I don't like her"

"Yeah, okay sure" Nate laughed.

When I saw her coming with our food i began too get nervous again. The boys noticed me getting nervous and started to chuckle.

"Here's you food. Two fish and chips and one grilled chicken burger" she said and looked at me and giggled.

"Thank you" we all said at the same time.

"If you need anything just give me a shout"

"Sure thing"

We dug in. "Wow this is good stuff" Nate said. In a few minutes the food was devoured and all gone.

She came over again and took our plates. "How was it?" She said.

"Amazing!"

"Awesome!"

"Fantastic!"

We all said.

"You boys are one of a kind" she said and looked at me and giggled again.

"Did you hear that boys? Where one of a kind" Nate said. "James you should go talk to her, just make sure not to cash in your swag points" Damon said which cracked him up, "haha very funny" i said sarcastically. "Yeah but you should go talk to her, i see they way she looks at you" Damon said assured.

"Okay but once we get the bill"

She came over with the bill. "Here's your bill, just bring it to the front once your done"

"Okay cool" Nate said.

We all put out money in. "James go take it up" the boys said

"Okay, wish me luck" i said and smiled as I got up.

I walked nervously towards her, I have never felt this nervous in my life before especially around a girl.

I dropped it on the table and waited.

"Thank you" she said as i waited patiently for her the cash it in.

I finally decided to say something.

"Um...hi, I'm james" she looked up and giggled. "Hi james, I'm sam." She said and gave another little giggle. "So sam, did you want to maybe go out tonight?" I said with a small smile.

"Well....you know what, sure that would be great" she said and smiled. "So I'll pick you up tonight?" I said.

"Yes that would be lovely, my shift ends at 6:30 so we can go out after that?"

"Okay, great" and gave a huge smile,

"Cya Sam"

"Cya James" and she giggled.

I rushed over to the boys. "So how'd it go?" Nate asked. "Im going out with her tonight"

"Smooth. Wait so does that just leave me alone at the club" Nate said with a sad tone.

"Im sorry Nate, but we both got our dates tonight, maybe you might find a girl?" I said,

"Ha, girls. Who needs them" he said and laughed. But I knew, i could tell it on his face that he wants someone but he's just too scared that he will get hurt so he sticks with parties.

*hope you enjoyed. If you want more comment and like!! I know once again bad editing but like i said life's life so yolo.*