Planning is golden

"Mmm" I mumbled. I woke up to the smell of irresistible smell of bacon in the morning. My nose was lured to the kitchen and made my body get up and walk to the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes while yawning and seeing Nate and Damon cooking bacon and eggs. "Oh look who's decided to finally join us" Damon mockingly said. "Sup man" I said while dragging myself towards the kitchen. "Somebody have a late night last night?" Nate chuckled. I smirked and looked In the saucepan. "Ima take these pieces" I yawned and I quickly grabbed them and started scoffing it down. "Not even a please" Nate said jokingly while drinking his orange juice. Damon was sitting on a stool rapidly texting. I continued to eat.

"Whats the plan boys?" I asked. "I guess we can go downtown?" Nate asked. "So a road trip maybe?" I questioned. "Yeah, thats an even better idea.. A road trip" he said with a massive smile growing on his face.
"So boys where we gonna drive to? I was thinking the Blue Mountains? A bit of off roading unless you guys want to travel further north to the Gold Coast?" Nate asked while researching places online.
"I vote Gold Coast. 1. It's more relaxing. 2. More things to do. 3. Girls. 4. Off roading is more planning and Im feeling lazy." I blasted out.

"I vote Gold Coast" Damon responded.
"Gold Coast it is then"
"Can I invite Sam?" I asked while hoping they will say yes. Any time I get the chance to spend time with her I'll take it.
"Yea.. Sure. Why not?" Nate said.

"Be right back boys... Im going to call Tory the girl that gave me her number." Damon said while rushing out the door without us even getting a chance to say anything.
***
The UV rays were blazing and the crowd of people around me was unbearable. I decided to leave my crew of three and head down to KFC for a quick drink. Walking alone in a big city was a different experience. How lonely it is by yourself with hundreds of people around you. You could be gone in an instant and no one could ever find you again. Its strange who this world works, you feel the loneliest in a crowded area but when you're actually alone it's an entire new feeling. Like isn't it funny how what was on this earth millions of years ago have somehow evolved into something less. Chickens... chickens are the so call closest thing to a dinosaur, but look at it. Its a small little flightless bird that taste amazing once its out of the oven of the fry pan, how could this earth screw up so bad. What about us.. Humans. Why do we go unconscious on the ground for several hours while most of the worlds predators are out? It's the single most screwed up thing that has evolved.
I finally saw the KFC sign and quickly walked towards it. The line was long seeing that many were ordering drinks on this scorching day. Once it finally got to my turn I ordered. "Just the double choc ice smoothie" and handed the lady the money. She put me aside and waited for my drink patently. As soon as she handed it to me and took a massive gulp and it was good. Diffidently put me back in zone. As I was enjoying this drink, i felt my pants vibrate. I quickly pulled my phone out and answered it. "Hey, James where are you?" It was Nate. "I just went down to KFC for a drink" I said while thing tot drink inbettween.
"We will meet you down at the end of the street, you better hurry we have something to show you"

"Okay I'll be right there" and hung up.

I sped walked down past the crowd until I finally saw them. Damon was kneeled on the ground while Nate stood next to him. "Hey boys"

"James, your finally here"

"What is it?"

"Look, we found this puppy on the sidewalk and it looks really beaten up, we are going to take it to the vet"

Damon didn't say a work he was too busy indulging in the puppy.
"Here, let me hold him" Damon said.

Typical boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें