All by myself

NATES POV**

"Cya, Damon"

"Cya, have fun" Damon said and left through the door.

I stood there alone, it was quiet without the boys and I didn't like it. "Oh well" I signed "better get ready then" I turned and walked towards the bedroom and chucked on some presentable clothes. I grabbed my phone, wallet and the room keys and shoved them in the front pocket. Okay where we going Nate, I thought to myself. I looked around "there" I said even though there was no one there. I walked towards the club and immediately loud music hit my ears and the stench of alcohol was all i could smell.

I walked in and sat by the bar, "can I get you anything young man?" The bartender asked.

"I'll have a carona"

"Coming right up" he said and pulled it our from his fridge. He handed it to me and I took a long sip.

Forget about the boys just loosen up a bit I thought. I saw a group of babes and decided to join them. "Hey girls" they shot there heads up and were admired by my good looks, I could see it in the way they looked at me. "Heyy" they said. But there was on in the back that turned her head towards the floor. I pulled her away and asked for a dance.I grabbed her hand and pulled her further in in party as she waved back to her friends. She looked up and giggle, I was quite tall so she would have to look up a lot to see me. She is really pretty I thought to myself. She had golden hair that fell in long curls and she wore a pretty blue dress that fitted her slim body well. We moved to the up beat music faster and faster. The song finished so I asked her if I could buy her a drink. I went over and got her a blue tongue. One of the best Australian beers we have. "Thank you" she said. "So may I have the next dance" I said with a cheeky tone. She giggle, "yes you may." He headed back out but this time the song was a bit more of a down beat. Slower and smoother. I held her waist as she was holding my firm shoulders. I could see how intrigued she was by my body.

CHARLIES POV**

He was so hot and his lips is making me want to just leap onto him and have a full make out session. His hands were on my waist that gave me a pleasurable shiver to run through my body. I looked up at his face and he looked down and smiled. Once the song finishes I'm going to head off, I'm sure he has many other girls he wants to dance with. "Thanks for the dance, I'm gonna go back to my friends." I said and smiled.

I saw my friends in the distance and slowly merging through the crowd. "Back" I shouted over the music. The music was louder on this side of the club. "Hey Charlie, how was it?"

"Great" I replied. "So should we get going?" One asked, "get going where?" I asked. "We were going to go to the bar across the road." They said. "Okay lets go then"

We left and it was chilly outside, and as soon as we entered the bar I was immediately filled with warmth.

NATES POV**

After she left I felt a bit empty without anyone. I looked around to see if I could find her, but nothing. Maybe she didn't like me or maybe she was creeped out by me? Wait was I worrying about what a girl thought about me? That didn't seem right, okay Nate clam down. You just danced with her.

*****

*hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please like, follow, comment and share.

What do you think about Charlie? Do you think Nath has a thing for her?

Do you think Nate is more then just a partying player?

A chapter without James and Damon.

Sorry about the chapters being so short. Tell me is you want it to be longer.

Peace you wrecked kumbers.