Hes so hot

SAMs POV***

I fell onto the chair and had a huge smile drawn across my face. I was so excited about tonight, James.. I thought. He was so dreamy, those luscious lips and his mixed eyes made my heart race just thinking about it. His body was defined and made me want to just put my body against his.

"Why you so happy?" It was Tom, my best friend. He also worked here with me. "I just met this boy and he's soo." He cut me off. "What. Hot?"

"Yes! And he's so dreamy"
"Sam, be careful" he did care about me a lot, he's just like an older brother to me just but cute. I got to admit, Tom was pretty hot. He has golden hair that draped and minor freckles which were cute.

"Don't worry Tom, don't you trust me?"

"Yes" he said and sat down next to me.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt" he said and gave me a hug.

"Well lets get back to work"

"Okay" i said and gave him a small smile.

***

I ran to the bathroom just five minutes before James would come and i pulled out my purse and applied some light makeup, i untied my hair and my wavy hair fell down just a bit above my belly button. I gave it a shake and sprayed on some purfume. Finally i took of my apron and hung it on the rack. I walked out of the bathroom and standing there was Tom. "How do i look?" I said and chuckled.

"Stunning, like always" he said.

"Awwe, thanks Tom" and gave him a hug.

Finally, James. My heart raced when I saw him enter the cafe. He looked so hot in that white top which made his body look very defined. He walked up to me looking a bit nervous.

"Hey Sam" he said with a cute smile.

"Hey James" and i of coursed giggle like an idiot. Why sam, why?.

"Okay you two should get going." It was Tom and he directed us out.

It was getting dark and the cool breeze swept through my hair making me feel relaxed.

"Where are we going?" I asked,

"Just wait, i don't wanna ruin the surprise" he said with a cheeky smile.

We came to a stop.

*hey if you enjoyed this chapter please like, comment and share.

Ohh, where is James taking her. And whats Nate and Damon up too???

Continue reading to find out.*