1

Jisoo POV

"Umm... Princess Jisoo, The King and Queen wants to talk to you." A maid sad as she comes on my room. "Ok." I answered and came downstairs. "Mom. Dad our maid said that you wanted to talk to me?" I asked. "Yes, Jisoo you are almost graduating and you know that..." I cut my mom's sentence. "That I'll be the crowd Princess?" I asked disappointed. "Yes, but you know that.... that you need to be married." My dad said. "But... I don't want to be forced." I said. "We will give you two months to find you prince. Good luck little baby." My mom said. I came to my room and started crying. I heard knocks so I weep my tears and open the door. "Unnie why are you crying?" Rosé asked then we came in. "I don't want to be on a forced marriage." I said. "Ohh.. Unnie I wish there are no more crowned Princess." Jennie said. "I need to find my prince in 2 months. I didn't I'll be forced." I said.

Rosé POV

I feel so so so bad for Jisoo unnie. I wish she could find that lucky man in just 2 months. We all rest cause we're going to school tomorrow first day of school in just 2 years i will be graduating.

...Next day...

"Princess Rosé, breakfast is ready." Our Ms. Choi said. "Ok Ms. Choi I'll be down stairs." I said. Then got out off bed, then went downstairs. After eating i took a bath.

Lisa POV

After fixing our selves we went on the car and drove to school. We went on our classroom I found my seat and sat down. "Hey unnie what's up?" Tzuyu asked. "Nothing much, but I'm a little worried about Jisoo unnie." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Cause she's the crowned Princess and she's soon to be Queen." I said. "Should you be happy for her?" She asked. "But a part of that is getting on a forced marriage. And if unnie doesn't find his man she will be forced." I said. "Oh bad for Unnie, I wish she....." Tzuyu was cut when someone entered. "Wait that's Jungkook oppa, his my cousin." She said. "Oppa." Tzuyu said. "Tzuyu, how are you little carrot." He said. "Oh.. Oppa this is Lisa unnie." She entroduced me. "Prince Jungkook." He said. "Princess Lalisa." I said. "Nice to meet you." He said. "You too." I said.

... Lunch time...

Jisoo POV

I was walking suddenly I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said. "I'm also sorry was too focused on my skateboard so I bumped into you. Here is your things by the way." He said and handed me my things.

"Prince Seokjin." He said.
"Princess Jisoo." I said.

Sooooo that's for the first chapter. Me back with BangPink stories