17

Jisoo POV

It's been a week since I got married. I'm actually not that ready but it's time. I can't believe I got married I'm the crowned Princess if I graduated on school I'm the Queen and automatically Jin is the King.
I'm actually happy that I'm married and thankful that Jin has also the same mind as me studies before we go start our family. "Jisoo unnie!" Rosé said. "What?" I asked. "Hehe i don't want to disturb you but after these days Lizkook is acting a little strange want to talk to them?" She asked.
"Jin!" I said. "Why?" He asked. "Let's go to the others they said Lizkook is acting strange." I said. "Ok." I dragged him on the living room and came to them. "Soo.... We just wanna ask how are you Lisa?,Jungkook?" Jennie started to ask. "I'm ok." Lisa said.
"I'm also ok." Jungkook said. "Just ok?" Rosé asked. "I'm ok, happy, thankful, and proud." Lisa said. "Me too I'm super happy." Jungkook said. "You two are acting strange." I said. "Ani! W-why would you think about that?" They both said. "You two are to obvious." Taehyung said. "Obvious? Obvious about what?" Lisa asked.
"That you two are officially couples!" We all said. "Ani! Y-y-you guys!" Jungkook shuttered. "Then why are you shuttering?" Jin teased. "No I'm not." Jungkook said. "Just spill your tea." Jennie said. "I'm not going to spill the tea." Lisa said. "So there's a tea to spill?" Rosé said. "Just say it we promise we won't tease you guys." I said.

Jimin POV

After a few more minutes of talking Jungkook and Lisa finally spilled the tea that they are together.

After 4 years

Taehyung and Jennie are finally married same as to JiRose and Lizkook and Jisoo and Jin has their first son Park Min - Jun witch means quick,clever,sharp talented and of course like his dad handsome his 3 years old then Taehyung an Jennie has their first son too Park Yeonjun his 2 years old his name means Gift God then Jimin and Rosé has their 1 year old daughter Park Hana it ha multiple meaning like in Korean is one, in Japanese is flower, in Albanian it means the moon, then at Hawaiian it means craft or work. Then Lisa is actually pregnant she will have a son same as to the other girls they are also pregnant Jisoo will have another boy and Jennie will have a boy then Rosé will have a boy but Jimin dot know the gender yet.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook!!!" Lisa yelled witch made us all go to mine and Lisa's room.
"Jungkook I think he wants to go out!!!!." Lisa said. "Let's go then." I said then get the bag for this situation then we all got in the van and go to the hospital. "Um who is the Father?" The Doctor said. "Me." I raised my hand. "Come with us inside." The Doctor said we came in.

I'm sorry guys I didn't update still because of my training on taekwondo I had time to update cause I got sprained on my foot when we did sparring so yeah that's it for the chapter but don't worry guys I'm getting better now and by tomorrow
I'm going back training again I promise i would do my best to update as soon as possible.