18

Jungkook

"Are you the Father?" The nurse said.
"Yes." I answered. "Here is your son what would be his name?" The nurse said handing me my son. "Park Soobin." I said. "Ok sir congratulations. I'll be at the table if you need me to put Soobin on the incubator." The nurse said. (I'm not Sure if the incubator is the right term.) "Jungkook." Lisa said she's so weak. "Do you feel better?" I asked. "I'm ok. Wow he doesn't look like me he looks pretty much like you." She said I laughed a bit. (I forgotten Soo means luxurious, elegant, beautiful, and outstanding then Bin means refined.) "Lisa you should rest." I said. "Lisa how are you?" Jisoo noona asked. "I'm ok unnie I will rest for now." She said. "O.M.G you look like Jungkook." Rosé said holding Hana. "Chubin!" Hana said. "Aww Hana already know him." Lisa said. "Rosé your so right but I think he will have the personality of Lisa." Jin hyung said holding Min Jun. "He's like Yeonjun they look like their dad." Jennie said. "But obviously she got your swag and I don't know why he also likes to sleep--" Jimin cut his sentence. "Like Suga hyung." He said. "Exactly." Taehyung said. "Um can you please put him so bed so he can rest?" Jungkook said while handing Soobin.

After a bunch of years Jisoo gave birth his second son Park Beomgyu then she gave birth to her one and only daughter Ji-woo then Jennie gave birth to her second son Park Taehyun then Rosé gave birth to her son Park Huning-Kai and her daughter Park Jia Then Lisa had a daughter that look like her Park Haeun.

Jisoo and Jin:

Park Min-Jun age 20
Park Beom-Gyu age 17
Park Ji-Woo age 15

Jennie and Taehyung:

Park Yeon-Jun age 19
Park Tae-Hyun age 16

Rosé and Jimin:

Park Hana age 18
Park Huning-Kai 16
Park Jia age 15

Lisa and Jungkook:

Park Soo-bin age 17
Park Haeun age 14