10

Jungkook POV

We already herd the two we peak outside of our rooms then saw the two hugging each other. "Ayieee!!" We all said at the same time. "Aww unnie this is all your plan right?" Nayeon noona ask to Jisoo noona. "No that's Yoongi's plan." Jisoo noona said. After that Twice go home same as to J Hope and Yoongi but Namjoon stayed. "Why r u here?" I asked. "Kookie Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé are my half sisters." Namjoon explain. "Why didn't you told us before?" I asked. "I don't want to, and your room that's my room when i was a teen." He said.
"Oh no destruction bacteria." I said then we laughed.

Jennie POV

Surprise Jisoo day GC

Jennie: Yo guys I just realized that it's almost Jisoo unnie's birthday. It's next week.

Lisa: Yow we need to do a surprise party for Unnie

Jungkook: what do you guys think that Jisoo noona want

Rosé: Food, she likes PS4 games. And She loves gadgets

Jungkook: no I mean what theme. Like her cake design and decorations for the party

Rosé: ohh... Knowing unnie she loves purple.

Jin POV

Me and Jisoo are just playing with King her dog then I saw this

Surprise Jisoo day GC

Jennie: oh yeah Jisoo unnie loves purple.

Lisa: Jin oppa please don't let unnie know.

Jennie: yeah we're going to manage the party.

Jin: ok.

Lisa: Rosé do you know unnie's waist line?

Rosé: I'll handle the clothes.

Jimin: you let's make it like a debut party.

Lisa: ok Jimin oppa I'll take care of the party design. And the people.

Jennie: I'll take care about the food.

Jimin: But the money?

Lisa: Jennie unnie will just ask to mom.

Taehyung: Yow girls we also want to help for noona.

Jennie: Then Taehyung help me. Lisa and Jungkook. Rosé and Jimin. Then Jin oppa keep Noona away from the plan the we will prank her that we forgot it's her birthday then we will bring her on the party. But how are we going to make her wear the dress.

Rosé: I'm going to say that we're going to have a photoshoot.

Lisa: great we will head to the shops when we got out of class on Monday

Jennie: Why not tommorow?

Rosé: Cause we are going to eat tommorow all of us. And guys when we are with unnie try your best to not be obvious.

Important Must read and answer:

Guys I want to say that at the next chapter it would be TaeNnie comment down below if what ship do you guys want to be next JiRose or LizKook.

And guys pls... Vote and follow me @Jilliianne167 and my brother is starting a new account his name is L1NKED if you want to read BLACKPINK and BTS books he do those stories.