5

Jennie POV

I heard Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie talking cause we have connected rooms. "Taehyung call the others." I said while leaning on the door. "What's happening?" Lisa asked. "Shhh! Just hear it for yourself." I said.
"Jisoo will you be my Queen?" We shouted when Jin oppa said that. When unnie said. "Yes"

Call from Mom

Jennie: Mom I have a good news

Mom: what is it

Rosé: unnie already find her King

Mom: who is it

Lisa: Jin oppa

Mom: That's great and we need to get you two married before graduation.

All: Wahhh?

Dad: Well that's rules but don't worry we won't force you two to give us our grand son or grand daughter even if we want to so so bad.

Jisoo: Dad!

Dad: Well I would want a grand son

Mom: no it should be a grand daughter

All(exept for Jisoo): hahahaha

Jisoo: not yet it's too early

Dad and Mom: ok if you say so.

Dad: We all know that Jisoo is very soft hearted. And She can't resist giving is our GRAND CHILDREN

Rosé: Mom, Dad stop teasing unnie.

Jisoo: That's why I love Rosé so much

Jin: More than me?

Jisoo: Next to..... My parents is... Rosé

All (exept for Jin): hahahaha

Jungkook: So sad Jin hyung

Mom: Ok you guys enjoy there just

Call ended..
"Ok guys where do you want to go?" Jisoo unnie asked. "Let's just swim?" Jungkook suggested. "Yah! That's a great idea." Jimin said We got our swimsuit even we don't know how to swim. Ten the boys exept for Jin oppa rushed at the pool area while we're dressing up. When we arrived there the boys are topless. Gosh Taehyung is hot. He has a nice body. Ugh Jennie stop you were hurt a bunch of times. But I think I like him. But ugh.... I haven't feel this to any guy that broke my heart." I thought. "Girls come on let's swim." Jin oppa said while his already on the water. " We don't know how to swim." Jisoo unnie said. "I'll teach you Jichu." Jin said so unnie was also on the water. Lisa was being taught by Jungkook. Rosé was being taught by Jimin. "Jennie!, Come on I'll be the one teaching you." Taehyung said. "No. I don't want to bother you." I said. "If your the one I'm going to teach I won't be bothered." He said. "Ok if you say so." I came close to the water then he carried to the middle so I can swim properly.

Rosé POV

I was being taught by Jimin. "Rosé I know maybe you won't remember this I was actually your first dance when we were elementary. Your second dance on high school third dance on the masquerade ball." He confessed. "Are you serious?" I asked cause I actually kinda like the man who I was with on the masquerade ball. "Yes. I know that when we're at the masquerade ball I asked you if I could Meet you but you we didn't had enough time and didn't see each other again. And" He said. "And?" I asked. "And now maybe I could date you?" He asked then I was shocked but I felt that I should say Yes to him even if I don't like love. Cause I feel very different with him these few days. "It's ok for me. You can date me." I answered he smiled and kissed me on my lips."Hey I haven't answered you yet." I said. "Don't worry I'll ask you soon." He said.

Congratulations on Kill this Love and
Persona
Top 1 and 2 on trending on Music

Congratulations on Kill this Love andPersona Top 1 and 2 on trending on Music