11 short

Jisoo POV

Jisoo: Nini you and Taehyung should go first at the restaurant we 6 are still tired

Jennie: ok unnie, cause me and V already got dressed up

Jisoo: you two also order food the car is outside just call our driver.

Jennie: ok.

Jennie POV

"Kim Taehyung." I said while knocking the door. "Ne? What do you want?" He asked. "We will go to the restaurant." I said. "Now?" He asked. "Yup!" I said. "Without the other members?" He asked. "Yes." I answered. "Ok." He answered and came with me.

...at the restaurant...

"Umm... I'll just go to the bathroom." I said and Taehyung just nod. When I went in. "Ahhh.... I wish I could already open my heart for Taehyung cause this is the first time I've feel this for a guy." I thought.

Taehyung POV

"Umm... I'll just go to the bathroom." Jennie said then I nod. "I think this is the best time to confess my feelings to Jennie and ask her if she could me mine." I told myself. "Yow Kim Taehyung the other aren't here yet?" Jennie asked. "No they're not here." I answered. "Here are your orders ma'am and sir." The waiter said. V it's your only chance. "Umm.... Jennie I know I already told you about how I feel and now I want to ask you. Can you be my Girlfriend?" I asked. "I- I love you and you are the last man that I'm going to trust cause I never felt the thing that your making me feel to the other man so I'm going to answer you. YES!" She answered me then hugged me. "I promise I will never leave you, I will love you Forever." I said and kissed her forehead. "Congratulations!" Jisoo said. "We're you guys there the whole time?" Jennie asked. "Hehehe." Lisa said. "Ugh. You guys." Jennie said.

Guys it's a short chapter congratulations to BTS they beat the record. But I wish the Army didn't made a fan war on BLACKPINK's account. They don't learn. I feel so bad cause they made us feel that BLACKPINK didn't deserve the record and the Blink's didn't work hard to reach the goal cause they keep on saying we're going to beat the record and a bunch more mean things. They keep on dragging BTS to BLACKPINK topic come on we are not talking about your idols cause we're Blink's so please stop. We don't need your opinion. You keep on saying that Why BLACKPINK broke the record they just have some songs, and BT shave a bunch. Come on it's not about the song it's the accomplishment like the other Blink said.