Chapter 7

Lucy opened her eyes, but was instantly greeted by the most excruciating headache she had ever felt before. She quickly shut her eyes, but not before she saw trees.

I'm in a forest. But which one?

She thought to herself while letting out a groan of pain before common sense came in and too soon, felt two massive hands grab her shoulders and yank her off the ground, making her sore body moan in protest.

"We can't let you get away now." The man holding her captive said with a twisted smile, and squeezed her shoulders so tight she couldn't stop herself from crying out in misery.

"Your far too important for the plan. Now tie her wrists and legs. I'm sure General Vartan will not mind." He said looking at her with an evil grin.

Yes she was scared, but she daren't show it. She was High Queen of Narnia and a full grown woman. She wouldn't show them how afraid she actually was. She glared at the man holding her as she was hastily tied around an oak tree, never breaking eye contact.

Once she was imprisoned to the oak tree, and when he knew she wouldn't be going anywhere, he leaned his face close to hers.

"Oh we have a stubborn one here," The man sneered as he looked at her. "And we all know what happens to the stubborn ones..." He said sensually as he rubbed his sausage like fingers across her delicate face.

When his hand reached her mouth, she spat in his face trying to keep her pride.

Big Mistake.

He quickly raised his hand back and slapped her face, hard.

Shock came quickly after, silencing her.

If her brothers would have seen anything of this sort, that person would immediately face the wrath of the kings of Narnia.

"You. Are. Going. To. Pay. For. That." She said through gritted teeth.

The man laughed at her, and struck her cheek again, slapping much much harder.

"How does that feel your majesty?" He said mockingly. "How does it feel knowing your brothers and even Caspian himself can't save you from me?" He said slapping her as hard as he could, making her dizzy and nauseated, but she didn't make a sound, trying to keep the slim amount of dignity she had left.

"Ah you've got the girl, good work Vellum."

Lucy hasn't realized she was closing her eyes, so when she opened them, she saw a middle aged man who reminded her alot of Miraz. Not only because of his Calormen looks but his pride, greed and yearning for power were clearly written on his face as he came up to her. As she saw the detail of his armor, she was frightened to realize she did not recognize the style nor the snake like crest on his breast plate.

"Father." The man who had just slapped Lucy, answered.

"Remember Vellum, we do not begin the torturing until we get to Harfang in The Wild Lands Of The North." The man smiled at his son.

Harfang. The city furthest North of the World hidden away in the mountains in the wild lands, and was known for its independence.

"Your Harfangians." She stated looking at her abuser's father.

"Clever girl. But to what extent?" He said looking at his son.

"I am General Vartan of Harfang," The older man began. "So do not waste my time. But I have a proposition for you." He said looking at Lucy. "And if I were you, I would listen."

"What do you want." She said angrily.

Vartan smiled the ugliest and scariest smile she had ever seen, making her know she would never forget the unnatural evil and yearning for bloodshed in his eyes. And she knew she was to dread what was to come.

"Narnia." He said, his eyes gleaming.

"We. Want. Her. Power."

"Well you shall never have it." She said confidently.

"How dare you speak to your future King!" Vartan yelled before clenching his fist and smashed it as hard as he could against her jawbone.

And as soon as she heard the unnatural crack she felt her jaw make from the impact, she knew she was doomed.

"That is only a taste of what you will get if you do not participate. Now how do we get past the militia?"

"I do not know." She whispered painfully.

"Very well, you've made your choice. Vellum, on toward Ettinsmoor, we must reach it's borders by nightfall." He said looking at his son before looking back at Lucy. "And you, if I were you I would enjoy the journey, because once we get to my country, you will wish you were dead." He said before turning around and walking away, while Vellum didn't delay in his orders, he kept Lucy's hands and wrists bound tightly, but he untied her from the tree, and made her ride with him.

By nightfall they reached Ettinsmoors' borders and as they reached the pass high up in the mountains, Lucy managed enough strength to turn around and look back at her home. She thought of Peter and Edmund, and of Caspian, she wished she could be in his big safe arms once more. Then she thought of little Rilian, and of Trumpkin and Tumnus and all of the memories of growing up with them. And last, she thought of Aslan, his golden mane as warm as the sun, and his eyes as gentle as a summer breeze. She thought of these things as she looked back at her beloved country for perhaps the last time.

The End.

Totally kidding haha! I know I'm cruel and I'm so sorry for such a short chapter!! And for not updating!! Life has been so crazy! So I started this workout program called Insanity from beach body, and it has been kicking my butt! I hate it, but at the same time I love it because the feeling is so good when you finish it! So I bet your wondering when the next update will be? Before October 4th, that's all I can say! Anyway, I love you guys so much and I'll give you guys a hint, the more comments and votes, the faster I'll update because there is nothing better than encouragement! Anyway thanks for all the comments and votes last chapter, it means so much!

God bless!