chapter 2

Seulgi and Wendy went out of the office and went to the others who were at the cafeteria.

Irene came running for them "What happened, is everyting okay ?!" said Irene. "Yes, we weren't suspended from school anyway," Wendy said.

Joy and Yeri came and both drank juice "Did something happend?" The Both questioned.

"It was a weird thing that happened that you probably can't believe with your ears," Seulgi said.

Everyone sat down on a sofa and started discussing "This is how it is..." said Seulgi, taking a deep breath "The principle wants us to change school to a school called Aria Academy the school is for students who have magical powers". said Seulgi.

"How does he know that we have powers?" Joy thoughtfully said .

"He himself has a power he has super hearing". He can probably hear us right now, "Wendy said.

Irene, Joy and Yeri looked surprised they were all completely frozen "He has known about it since we came to the school," said Seulgi.

"So you mean we have to change school," said Yeri "Not really but he thinks it's best now that most probaly know that I have a power. We are going to talk to him later," Seulgi said

"We'll see what we do. But if he thinks it's the best then .."
Wendy said.

Seulgi did not like the idea of ​​changing school

"You have right Wendy, it is probably the best .... It may be better to go with other students who also have powers we encounter many problems here. If the whole city finds out, it's probably screwed for us.

" "What do you mean it will be screwed?" Joy asked

"I mean that the city will use us. Criminals want to sell us because we have magical powers, "Irene said with a sorry mine.

"Unnie you are right," everyone said.

"Back when I was little and when I told my closest friends about the secret they called me a witch ... they didn't want to be friends with me anymore after I told them. They had then told everyone in the whole village I lived in that I was a witch. Me and my family had to move. "Irene said and started crying.

"Unnie you poor thing. We didn't know at all about this why did you say that now? "Everyone said, comforting her. "I was just afraid to say that I don't want you to feel bad for me." Irene said and smiled at them with tears in her eyes.

Just under the emotional moment the school bells rang. "Seriously why now. I hate sports," said Yeri

"Let's go we can't be late," Irene said, wiping her eyes.

The sports lesson had begun.

Yeri rolled around and leaned on the floor. "I don't want to play basketball" she said. With her face on the floor. "Well you have telekinesis so you can just move the ball to the goal without throwing it."

"Wow so smart you are," said Yeri as she ruffled Joy's hair. "Hey what are you doing," said Joy she grabbed Yeri and pulled her towards herself and held her. Yeri tried to pull out of Joy's arms and which means that both lose balance and fall down embarrassingly down the ground.

"What are you two girls doing!! The sports teacher yelled at them. Joy and Yeri see that everyone is staring at them and laughing.

"Go up from the floor so we can start with the lesson!" He screamed so he spat on them.

Seulgi's eyes began to burn almost, she was so angry at that sports teacher. Irene and Wendy tried to hold her so she didn't do anything stupid. You do not know the power of seulgi is dangerous.