Chapter 7

Knock knock

"Jisoo it's time to plan for the festival," said one girl at the classroom door.

"I'm coming" Jisoo said, getting up and running happily towards the other girl. All of a sudden, most people were out of the classroom.

"Irene, Yeri and Wendy you can accompany me we are going to latent lessons and planning what to do on the festival," Jay said. They got up and walked away. "Bye," they said to Joy and Seulgi.

"Wonder what I'm going to do" Joy said and then someone answer "You're going with me" said Nemi and grabbed Joy's hand and guided her the way.

Now Seulgi remained as a question mark. Where is she going the whole classroom was quiet. She hears footsteps outside the classroom. Some one outside stop and open into Seulgi's classroom. A black figure peeks in. The person wore a black jacket and black hair, it was a tall man.

"Is it you who is Seulgi" he said in a deep voice. Seulgi nodded she barely dared to say something he seemed so scary.

"Come with me," he said, and left the classroom. Seulgi hung on as they walked out of the Junior High branch and into the Elementary branch then went up to the boxroom. It was cold and dark but still as luxury as the rest of the school just darker gloomy decorations like I a castle from before. They went into a meeting room and when they came in it sat people who looked half dead looking pale everyone had black clothes on.

"Welcome to Dangerous Ability class here you are forced to do secret missions for the school." Said the tall man.

"Nice to meet" Seulgi said in a gloomy voice.

"So you're Seulgi and you have fire. Interestingly, I'm Elementary school principal you can call me ESP," he said, walking around Seulgi in circles.

"You know your friend Wendy her sister is going here. If you don't take care of me, I will torment her so make sure not to disappoint me," he said, whining.

Seulgi jumps to every time he starts talking he was so scary in Seulgi's eyes. She couldn't believe what she just heard Wendy's sister will be tormented if she doesn't do as he says. Seulgi froze, "I promise," she said in a trembling voice.

"You can go now," he said. Seulgi bowed to everyone and turned around to open the old creaky door and slammed into it when she was out. She goes down from the stairs and falls.

"I'll torment her" "I do not want to" "If you don't do as I say then ..." "if you not do what I ask you." "You are mine and you should do as I say you risk your own life for me and the school" lots of things are happening in seulgi's head right now.
------------------------------------------------------

"Hello again did it go well for you?" Joy asked.

"Yes it went well we haven't decided yet but we are thinking of maybe a haunted house." Said Yeri to Joy.

"Oh sounds fun and scary we'll do a play performance  but we don't know which one" Joy said.

"It's going to go well," Wendy said, patting Irene on the head.

"What's the matter with Irene Unnie?" Joy asked, Irene looking completely frightened.

"Seulgi ... Seulgi is in the hospital they said she collapses at the Elementary branch.