Chapter 6

Every morning at Aria starts with breakfast so the girls go down to the dining room and have their breakfast.

Seulgi, who is first in line, gets a tray full of good things such as a fruit bowl of watermelon, pineapple, orange, kiwi and grapes. Next to the large fruit bowl are croissants with strawberry jam, two hard-boiled eggs and tea for drinking, only to Seulgi.

"Only to you two could eat that. What's this?" Said Irene, taking her tray from the robot. It was plain white bread with cheap strawberry jam and orange juice.

"To you who are not so special," said the robot, giving Joy an equal tray.

"what discrimination, wonder what you will get," said Irene, looking at Yeri and Wendy with a sad face.

The robot gave them a tray of white bread and water.

As they sit down in their seats, everyone stares at Seulgi's food. "Can we have a little?" They said, looking Seulgi in the eyes.

"Of course I was not going to eat everything by myself," she said with a big smile and handed out a croissant with expensive strawberry jam whose a fruit and shared the eggs so everyone got a piece.

Now everyone was satisfied, They walk out of the dining room and then Lee soo man comes to them running.

"Ho ho you haven't forgotten to do your punishment huh?"

"Punishment what do you mean punishment ?!" Wendy and Yeri screamed at him.

"So there is no horrible punishment one of you will wash the dishes while the other will empty all the trash can after that you are done with your punishment"

"can you promise us something?" Said Yeri and crossed her arms.

"Yeah what kind of thing?" He said, walking closer.

"That you can send my and my friends' letters to our parents," Yeri said with a smile and blikned long blinks and several times.

"Absolutely I promise to send it," he said, patting Yeri gently on her head.

"Wendy you should take care of the dishes and the Yeri trash cans" he said.

"Yes captain," they said, laughing.

Yeri stepped outside the school and put on a mouthmask and started emptying every trash can at the entire school.

"Are you done?" Said Joy and helped Yeri carry all the garbage bags to the container.

"Thank you for the help," said Yeri, who was close to fainting so she could fall.

"Take care you need water and get back in," said Irene, who ran toward them. Joy and Irene helped carry Yeri to the classroom.

While Wendy is doing the dishes.

"How much is left?" Wendy asks

"Not so many things left to wash you should also put it in the porcelain shelf" said the pink robot.

When Wendy finished the last plate, she would carry all the plates to the shelf and put them in. But the floor is completely wet from the fact that Wendy had soaked down the floor with water. So she slips backwards and all the plates start flying up in the air.