Chapter 5

Their first lesson on Aria has begun.

"Hate math," Seulgi said, taking support from her arm to her head.

"Who likes math," Yeri said, and smiled.

The whole class was lively until the door opened and everyone became completely silent.

In came a man with glasses that Harry Potter had and a brown jacket. He sat down and took a sip of his coffee. Then he gets up and starts the lesson straight away, he didn't even say hello. As he goes through, they hear some whispering, but they don't care.
They try to listen to the teacher's lesson. Suddenly, Wendy gets a eraser on her head. "What the ...!" Said Wendy loudly.

"Do you have a question new girl" said the math teacher.

"Umm..No" said Wendy.

He turns around again and continues to write on the board.

"Kukilikuu this is so boring!" said .... wait.

Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri look up over Wendy's head.

There was a flying rooster waking up bell.

"What this is not mine!" Wendy said to the teacher

"New girl you do not like my lesson. If you have something to say so say it. If you continue then you will be punished". Said the math teacher.

"I" Wendy said before Yeri started warning her.

"Look out Wendy!" Said Yeri Wendy looks above and sees a trash can.

But luckily, Yeri uses his power to move it from Wendy's head. But instead it ends up on the Math teacher.

He removes the trash can from his head. He had lots of garbage on him like banana peel.

He looks at them angry. "You have broken the rules at the school, you two are not allowed to use your powers on the lessons, it is understood!"

He got up and took his things and walked toward the door.

"The lesson is over," he said, and left the classroom.

"HAHAHAHAH!" Laughed the girl from the gang earlier.

"Whose fault was it really! Ramen hair" Said Yeri.

"Don't call me ramen hair!" she said, she has blonde curly hair that looks like ramen noodles.

"Good there Yeri" Joy said and made a fist bump with Yeri.

On the break they would get their new rooms so they went off to the junior's dorm.

They arrived at the big building and outside there stands a pink robot.

"Welcome to your dorm here you will be staying for your entire years at Aria. So what's your name?" Asked the robot

"Our names are Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri," said Irene

"Im going to look at the list" said the robot and start working.

"You are the ones who have used your powers in the lessons. You have been punished by your teachers."