| 18 |

THE NEXT FEW MONTHS CONSISTED OF THE HOWLING COMMANDO'S, STEVE'S GROUP OF MEN, GOING ACROSS EUROPE DESTROYING HYDRA BASES

THE NEXT FEW MONTHS CONSISTED OF THE HOWLING COMMANDO'S, STEVE'S GROUP OF MEN, GOING ACROSS EUROPE DESTROYING HYDRA BASES. One after another they destroyed bases bringing victory to the Allies.

Brendon received a suit from Howard a week before they started their adventures. It was a black spandex suit with red lining. Howard had said it was fire proof, he was right. Brendon tested it out multiple times, it was flexible and it didn't burn to his fire. Upon receiving the suit, Senator Brandt came and talked to Brendon about becoming the face of the war along with Steve. He agreed creating everyone in a rush to find a name for him. Everyone agreed on naming him Fire Storm. Mainly because he could bring 'one hell of a fire storm' according to Howard.

When the group started their hunt of destroying H.Y.D.R.A. factories it was just the group. Eventually, cameras were brought out and comics books were made, Adventures of Captain America and Fire Storm with the Howling Commando's.

One moment that wasn't caught in camera, which annoyed the group a lot, was when Bucky claimed he was 'dying.' Brendon was sitting away from the group trying to rest a migraine that had come back when Bucky came to comfort him.

"Doctor Brendon!" He has called. Brendon rolled his eyes but a smirk still laid on his lips.

"What is it Bucky?" He asked.

"I cut my finger." Bucky complained.

"You did?" Brendon asked. Bucky hummed in response. "I think you'll be ok." Brendon almost reached his hand out for Bucky's but decided against it. He wanted nothing more than to hold Bucky in his arms as he tried to rest the migraine that was attacking his mind. The only thing holding him back was the fact that their was a group of men sitting around a fire a few feet away.

"But Donnie," Bucky whined. "I-I think I'm dying."

"Shut the fuck up, we're all dying it's called aging!" Brendon shouted back causing Bucky to let out a laugh. "Sorry, that was rude."

"No, that was funny." Bucky smirked. "And I rather you joke the be nervous."

"Y'know since I got these powers I haven't been so nervous. I don't feel the need to be nervous. Of course, my hands still shake, but I had that problem since as long as I can remember." Brendon said looking at his hand.

"We're about to eat if you'd like to join." Bucky told Brendon. Brendon nodded.

Later that night the group split up into their tents. Steve was tenting with Dum Dum, Jackie with Freddie, Montgomery with Jim, Jacques with Gabe, and Bucky with Brendon. They usually don't use tents but none of them wanted to be sleeping on snow.

Three more factories. Three more. Brendon kept thinking as he was getting ready for bed. They had one factory and then a train. Colonel Phillips won't let them attack the factory in the alps for multiple reasons he wouldn't name. The Commando's, however, had just found out about the train. Dr. Zola was to be on it, but none of them were certain.