Ali- Cat Sitting

Ali X Reader

Title: Cat-Sitting

Scenario: Ali is need of a cat sitter, because Comot has injured himself but he has to go on a mission but nyehehe. Ali keeps in contact with Comot with a like mini walky talky ;)

also I'll make the reader gender neutral because anyone can love anyone ()*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali desperatly searching his contacts for someone to look after Comot, until his eyes gazed upon the contact name;

"♥(y/n)♥"

His cheeks flushed red as he read the contact. He scratched his red hue cheek, as he dialed the number. He paced around his room, his hands was trembling. Comot just yawned as he stretchered out but the cone around his neck wasn't any help. Ali was anticipating the response.

"Hello?"

A voice emitted from the other line, in shock Ali nearly dropped his phone.

"H-hello (y/n), anu can you please help me watch Comot as I.... um.. do some errands?"

"Ah, I see sure I'll be glad to help, anything for my favorite furry feline"

Ali fist bumped the air as he rushed out his house before quickly petting Comot on his head.

"Bye, loveyou I gotta go"

Ali rushed down the streets, until the gravity of what he said had finally washed over him. His face erupted into 50 shades of red as steam seemingly fumed out of his ears. He slapped both sides of his cheeks before he 'tried' to continue.

Meanwhile back at (y/n)'s house.

"Hmm?, I couldn't quite catch what Ali said before, he hung up. Ehhehe probably not that important anyways"

(Y/n) just shrugged it off before heading off to Ali's house. (y/n) had approached the front of his house, you jumped in through the window as Ali forgot to mention on how you should enter. (y/n) held their head to try to relieve the pain.

"Aish that Ali, making me do double of the work" You exclaimed, as you walked around the perimeter in search for the white cat. Until it came up to rubbing its soft body against your leg. You bent down the scratch him behind the ear. Comot let out a satisfied purr before walking away. You noticed something different with Comot, he has a collar now. It looked very scientific and sophisticated.

Comot was licking his fronts paws when you noticed a small box speaker. A playful thought crossed your mind; Maybe its a small translator. You picked up Comot and placed him on your lap.

"Say, Comot what does Ali think of me" A playful smile plastered your face. You bopped his nose, only for Comot to meow. A sad result for (y/n); guess it wasn't a translator at all. You laid on the couch as Comot came and curled on your chest.

"Hey, Comot you might not understand but do you think Ali likes me" You let out a faint laugh as Comot just mewed.

"Well, because I certainly do" You said before drifting off into sleep on Ali's couch. A faint smirk appeared on Comot triangular face. As muffled voices emitted from the tiny speaker.

Back at the Academy Ali looked as if he just ran a mile, his face was drenched in the color of red. Puffs of steam had escaped from the tips of his ear. He shakily held onto his earpiece after he heard the conversation about his crush and his cat. He was shaken out of his thought when Khai had slapped him by his shoulders.

"Yoo Ali let's head on home, that was a long da-... Hey Ali are you ok?" Khai questioned the red faced boy. Ali just gave him a shaky ok sign.

The sky had turned dark and the stars were out, Ali had stayed out later than he expected. He unlocked his door and noticed his Dads shoes weren't there yet; which meant. (Y/n) was still around. He walked around the house trying to find his savior for helping him look after his precious feline.

A soft snore and purr came from couch, Ali peered over and saw an uwu scene. It was (y/n) sleeping with comot on their chest. Ali couldn't help but smile at the scene, he walked over the other side and bent down towards (y/n) level. He placed a small peck on (y/n) lips before drifting off into a sweet dream as his feelings has been reciprocated. A small smile tugged the ends of (y/n) mouth as they had been awake the whole time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

uwu time finished

❣╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯❣

Also requests are open