Rudy-What was lost, isn't truly lost

Awoahowoahowhohwao this is a long time,,,,,,, ~(>_<。'')  also I also got a semi exisistential crisis 川'・ω・'川  as the scenario given had similar elements to my own character so (╯︵╰,)  that was an experince ok

[Rudy x Fem! Reader]
Title: What was lost, isn't truly lost
Warnings: {Slight Gore} ()
Awoawowaow don't worry about it,,,, it's not going to be anything graphic;;;;
Characteristic: Optimisitc, Helpful, All that good stuff

===========================================

        The raging sun, beat its curse upon the barren land. The small breeze blew, cooling the area as the blades of grass danced gently with melodic movements. A ladybug gracefully landed on a blade of grass dipped in chartereuse hues, strands of the tuscan sunlight reflected off the bug's metalic coating.

    A loud swosh of wind echoed through out the terrain. The sudden sound cause the tiny anthropod to fly away in panic, gone with the breeze. Ragged pants and heavy breathing raged in your eardums. Beads of sweat rolling down your forehead, glistening from the rays of the summer sun. You tighthened the grasp around your fist, squaring your shoulders. Your eyes focused on your partner infront of you. You knitted your eyebrows closer together. Out of a blue a fist aimed square for your face.

    You took this oppurtunity and grabbed their arm and below their shoulder, using force you pushed it upwards and over your own shoulders. You leaned back to help momentum in bringing them down, as you tried to pull them down. They twist around lock their legs around your back, pushing you down onto the ground. You landed onto the cider dirt ground with a booming thud. You writhe around trying to flip to the otherside but they managed to pin you down by the wrist. They place the knees onto your chest resisting any movements. Out of exhaustion you succum to fatigue and drop your head down. You let out a deep sigh and weak laughther as you felt the weight the was on you died down and a thud was heard beside you. You turned your head sideways to find sable locks covering your view.

    "Jeez Rudy, you don't have to be so rough it's only a spar" You let out a weak chuckle, as you focused on his features. His usualy hedgehog hair has now fallen and his midnight hair framed his face. A small smile added the extra kick as he doesn't smile geniunely as half of the time he would have a smug look that makes you want to wipe it off his face.

    "Haha besides don't you like it rough" He laughed with closed eyes, a feign hue of rouge dusted his cheeks. You gasped quickly turning away as your face is flushed in a deep cherry. You playfully punched his shoulder a little too hard and he winced at the pain and grabbed onto it. You stuck out your toungue before standing up and dusting yourself.

    "Catch me and I'll treat you to lunch" You declared and began to run into the direction of the academy's building. Thus this concluded the end of the both of your little sparring session. Rudy stayed for while watching your figure into the distance, his hand still rubbing the spot on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and exhaled deeply, a smile plastered onto his face. He began to stand and chase after your figure. A warm feeling erupted in his chest, it felt like he was being surrounded by warm blankets and pillows. He felt as if he could do anything whenever he was around you.

    The day soon roll around and it was a another day of the week. You eagerly walked up the stairs to the mahaghony building. The seaming endless wall looming over your small figure. For a strange reason you felt an uneasy feeling eating you from the inside, You just pushed it away and headed towards the the HQ room.

    You decided to rest by in the lounge to kill some time. You sat down on one of the currant red couches trying to ease your mind by focusing on the surrounding. The greenery that adorned the front area of the academy encapsulated you. The common grove trees that are planted around the area with their chartereuse leaves swaying with the small gusts of wind that occasionally come by the cool down from the blistering summer sun. Small insects flying around the little eden, their humming reverbed by the dome shaped academy. You close your eyes to focus onto it, trying your best to clear your mind. You tried to imagine yourself in a pool of water. The body of azure water serene and moving, and you stand in the middle small ripples erupt from your feet.