Fang- To lose nothing, is to let go of everything

Oki doki this was a request (╹◡╹๑)

{Fang x Fem! Reader}

This is different from my usual because I make the reader Gender neutral so here lol i use she/her as seen (ω・ヽ*)

also im so sorry for not updating in a super long time ( Д) , I'll try to update once a week at best (=`ェ'=)
Also if you don't add in like superpow'rs, it means that the reader is no pow'r ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)  ok sorry...(•ˇˇ•) ...

========================================================================================

Summary: MORE SLOWBURN ANGST!! BECAUSE HEE HEE weallhaveemotionalissuesandhavingthishaveahappyendingcausesustofeeladoseofdophamine ( ◕‿◕)
Ok so,
You are a human who is reqruited for TAPOPs due your expectional navigation skillz ()  and knowledge of astrology, none of that zodiac stuff though (_;) , but since fang is pining you. He greatly disagrees on bringing you along on missions as he is afraid of you getting hurt. So you find comfort in Boboiboy, but upon this new friendship Fang isn't very much supportive of it.

Warnings: [Slowburn Angst]

========================================================================================

The vast sea of what we call space surrounds the Spaceship of Truth. Its nebulas sprayed across the canvas of deep blue. Stars burning and dying dotted around the infinte area, sometimes the formation would even tell stories of great and fall. A hand was pressed againist the glass wall, cloud of steam formed upon the surface. The stars reflecting back into 'her' eyes, the dart around and twinkle for a moment never to be seen again lost in the colors of her eyes. Her delicate fingers dance across the glass wall, tracing formations of the burning balls of fire in space.

"....I see you Columba....What news to bring me now..." [y/n] muttered under her breath as she stared at the dove filled with stars. An echo of stomping fills the empty halls. [y/n] whipped her head to the origin of the voice, her hair bobbing and flowing along the movements of the young navigator. Brunette with an orange vest accompanied with his signature cap came into view.

"Boboiboy..?"

"[y/n], what are you doing up it's dark out" Boboiboy stated his concern, as he walked up next to you. His hands brushing up againist yours: slightly. You stared at him for a moment, taking in his features. Freckles lightly speckled his cheeks, his brown eyes now looks and feels like pools of honey; It's silky feel manifested upon your fingertips, though almost hypnotizingly your hands began to move on their own and caressed his soft baby-like cheeks.

Stunned by your sudden actions, Boboiboy's face flushed in deep red as he stayed frozen. This continued until you felt a jolt up your spine and a burning feeling upon your sides. You realized on what you were doing,and tried to turn back to the view of the space garden. Luck has striked again as your feet got tangled up and you tripped sideways. You close your eyes preparing to fall and a burning sensation upon your sides but all you felt was warmth. You moved around to find soft and warm, you slowly open your eyes and saw a pair of arms cradling you.

You looked up to see, a mop of purple hair and eyes of ruby. "Fang!?" You screamed internally confused as to why he was here and how did he react so quickly. You turned your head around and saw Boboiboy shaking in fear as he excused himself with a dry laugh before speedwalking away. Fang let out a heavy sigh, as his grip upon your sides decreased. He slowly helped you back on your feet, you decided not brush off your shirt as it somehow smelled like him; and you liked it. Fang stared at you sideways as he has his back leaned againist the glass wall.

"Eh, so how did you get here so quickly Fang, It's like you could see the future" You jokingly asked him, as you looked out to space. The atmosphere around turned quiet but, this was a velvetly type of quiet. A quiet where you could almost fall asleep in peace rather than discomfort. Boboiboy's warning were true it was late in the 'night' despite being night all the time. Your eyelids felt heavy, you looked at Fang with a small smile. Upon looking at your soft vulnerable expression, Fang's face flushed in a scarlet hue as he looked away.

"Faaaaaaaaaang, I'm tired" you playfully asked, your once shy and quiet demeanor was torn down due to the tiredness of sleep deprevation; hazing your attidutes. His cheeks burning up even more as he wasn't used to your odd behaviour. You slomped over him, your face nuzzling into his neck. The vision getting heavier as you take in his smell, you felt warmth surrounding you as fell asleep.

    Fang carried your sleeping figure to your sleeping quarters. His gaze averted down and saw your sleeping face, you looked so peaceful in your slumber. Pink hues painted on his baby cheeks, as he quickly looked away but the image of your peaceful face remained in his thoughts. When he finally reached your quarters he laid yourself on the bed. He noticed that you were slightly shivering so, sympathetically he tucked you in the cerulean dipped blanket.

    As he crouched near your face, pushed back a string of hair behind your. You muttered

            "Bo...."

    His heart ached, he clenched his chest as the pain seeped through. "I shouldn't even be feeling this way.....It's my..fault.." Fang whispered as warm tears rolled down his cheeks. It was his fault after all: all those arguments he had, all those objections you had. Couldn't be justified. Maybe which is why [y/n] grew distant from him, and began to fall for his rival. How could he lose to his rival. It is a loss he just couldn't comprehend. After all

    ...to lose Nothing.....

            ..is to let go of Everything....

=================================================================================================

    ( ≧Д≦) i'm so sorry that the ending is kinda ehhhhhh (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜
huuuu huuuuu but i will put up a request chapter soon (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Request: Open