Christmassy Kal

The sky was a flurry of white spectacle, snow flakes fluttering down to blanket the white ground. Snow capped pines stood like soilders guarding the realm of woodland creatures within its forest. A humble cottage stood at the edge of the forest, grey rolling smoke puffed out from the brick chimney.

    Peacefully snoring away to no one's care, the blanket rose and fell to take of their breaths. You slowly start to stirr, looking around your little bedroom. Equally adorned with Christmas decorations accounted for the blinking lights and tinsels holding up the place, in colors of red and green. You noticed from the corner of your eye a small note laid on the counter of your coffee table where your alarm clock and picture stood. You grabbed it and read the insides, your blood went cold. Your fingers trembled with each line you read.

    "oh god not ...." A small plead escaped your lips.

That is a good reason to be afraid because this is a tag in disguise B''''')), haha cool intro no?(。・`ω'・。)
well I was tagged by @lizzy-ava
but uh im gonna break the rules and write my own questions lololol because to make it more Ejen Ali/ Boboiboy themed because this is a oneshot book for them;;;;;; AHA ok (ღ✪v✪)

        1) When did you first got into ?
                >Ejen Ali
                >Boboiboy
    'I got into Ejen Ali only around last year ☆ミ(o*ω) but Boboiboy has been my childhood tv show to watch ()*:・゚✧ '

    2) Which do you prefer out of the 2 shows?
    'Well, Boboiboy (galaxy) gives off a more monster of the week type of vibe while leaving room for a greater plot, and its unique aspect of having split elemental powers and their cast aswell ;;; but Ejen Ali just comes off as superior in terms of story-telling and animation as its all beautifully done, though the thing it lacks is it's development of background characters; though visible , not that impactful. Granted that they have a lot of students and it's only been 2 seasons, But in that aspect Boboiboy takes the lead, but in short both r appealing to me.'

3) Favorite charcter from each shows?
    "Well for Boboiboy, as a kid I really liked Probe and his shenanigans because he radiated big dumbass energy and I was, still am a big dumb-dumb.
    For Ejen Ali, well haha it's Ali; because he's a very relatable character to me. A kid trying to adapt to changes while going through the struggles of being outcasted and not living up to standards, hits home for me as moving to Indonesia from America was a signifcant change for me and the label of 'Foreigner' showed the others that I should be sort of a child prodigy but lolol I'm just me, and his struggles of getting aqquinted to I.R.I.S was pretty realistic, as it's not the type of hero who just instantly understands but a learning one like all of us"

4) Do you have OCs for the each shows?
    "Haha, yeah I do; Not going into much detail for them because it's gonna be too long ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) '

5) What inspired you to start writing fanfics?
    'Well, there's not alot of Ejen Ali oneshots or stories in general and some of the Boboiboys are discontinued or just not updating in general and I wanted to take a more linguistic approach to this ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ hahaha imagine teaching First Language English to your students for 10 years only to find out they use it for fanfics (o・_)" basically my teachers @ me'

6) What are your inspirations for your stories?
    'Ah, I usually follow requests its much easier that way (ω ̄ヘ) but when I do make my own 'Originals' lolol it's usually Bad-end angst, where my all time favorite Mangaka Inio Asano is my main inspo as his works is really thought churning and depressing that focuses on relationship with other people; Platonic or Romatic, Like one of my favorite 'Oyasumi Pun Pun'. Wouldn't really recommend to this audience as it's graphic and depressing, but worth the read if you're up for it ;;;;v;;;;

7) A General introduction of yourself?
    'lolol i ran out of ideas for questions for i'm ending it here lol but haha my general info'

    Name: Kal (((hence the name Kaliopsi))
    Age: 15 ((as i'm writing this lolol))
    Gender: Male
    Nationality: A dumb American

        but i live in Indonesia for the time being ;;;;;;;;

if you want to do this tag you can lololol

        tagging anyone who wants to do this (✪v✪)

AH! also lolol, I want to say thanks on all the votes and comments they all make my heart flutter (/////) and everyone here is so nice