You!?, Again.. Ali [1]

[Ali x Fem! Reader]
        Title: You!?... AGAIN!!
            Warnings: [Mostly takes place in Ali's perspective]
                Summary: This takes place in season 2 but before Ali is about to visit the academy, You're both 'Young Agents' and in a coincidence are classmates aswell
====================================================

    "Damn it... I'm going to be late again...hnnnnggg" Ali grunted as he sped through the streets, twisting through lanes and people; who apparently couldn't win a race against a snail. Ali rolled his eyes as he skidded across the black aspal, coming to a halt infront of the the towering school gate.

    The skies turned gray as black billowing clouds rolled in. Ali's finger trembled, grazing the handles of the scooter. Packing it away into his backpack. Ali drudged through the open air halls, each step echoing throughout the whole school. His footsteps dragging each time as he awaits for the inevitable. Ali places his palm on the wooden frame, sighing heavily as he took in a deep breath.

"Um Cikgu, Sorry I was-

"Helping me with my things, I sort of dropped my things and he helped me out with my things" A voice cut him off mid-sentence. Ali looked up, his eyes was with a sight only those could dream. His savior ; wore the brightest smile practically radiating, Hair that looked it was weaved from the finest of silk, And skin soft and delicate like a peach. Ali felt his face heat up, as a small smile creeped its way to his face.

"Hmpf, Very well; Ali you're excused...for now" The old dragon pushed her glasses up, she continued to teach her class until a thought crossed her mind.

"Ah, yes I forgot" Cikgu smacked her wooden stick on the table, catching everyones attention. She swung her stick and pointed it at Ali's 'Savior' .

"You. Come to the front" Her voice trailed liked the forked toungue of a venomous snake. The girl kept a smile as she bounced over to the front of the class, Ali could sense no hesitation or fear from her. He stared as he made her way to the front.

    "Oh, Hello... My name is (Y/n), and I'll be joining your class from today" You scratched your cheek, speaking bashfully. Ali felt his chest tighthen, He was entranced by your presence. His eyes were glued onto you as you made your way to your seat. Ali placed his cheek on his palm, letting out a sigh. Ali felt something hit the side of his head, he looked down and saw a crumpled piece of paper. Ali looked around the class which ,everyone seemed to be focusing on their work, but saw Viktor eyeing the paper and notioning with his eyebrows. Ali gave an annoyed look snatched the paper from the ground. He unfurled the crumpled mess and read it's content, He scanned through the chicken scratch of a writing and felt his heart drop. His face flushed and eyes darting around the letter, he ripped up the letter and stuffed it into his pocket, hiding his face in his hands. Ali could imagine steam coming off his ear, he whipped his head to turn to Viktor glaring at him. Only to have Viktor wiggle his brows and chuckle, before focusing back to his work. Ali only grumbled as he tried to shake his thoughts over the letter.

    Before the hot headed dwarf could start with a new chapter, A tired looking man sauntered into the class.

    "Sorry to interrupt but I'm here to inform about clubs" He said in a monotone voice dragging out each word.

    "-And here's the list for those who haven't signed up yet....Ali.. That's it"

    Ali jolted in his seat, and turned his head away in shame. He fumbled with his fingers whilst looking down on to his table, his head hung low. The teacher continued with his announcement.

    "-Since all the clubs are filled, you'll be assigned to the...Stamp collecting club..." As those words slipped from his mouth. Ali swore he could hear 'Ave Maria' playing in the background, as metaphoric glass shattered behind me. 'This.... is the ...end...' Ali spoke to himself as he dropped his head onto the school table, groaning inwardly.