Chapter 20. Foxtrot Oscar Xray

Another day comes, and all is well as Ronin stirs in bed. Feeling something next to him, he assumes that Vamor crept back into bed with him, but once he opens his eyes he realizes that it is the teddy bear that Foiah had. He quickly throws it across the room.

Well, that is a fine hello. Foiah's deep voice comes from the bear as it stands up.

Ronin draws his sword and leaps out of bed. What do you want, traitor?! He growls.

Traitor? No no dear Ronin, I have done nothing against you and your people. Foiah says calmly.

What about the Queen's death, Dralmor, and the assassin?

None of this was me.

Prove it!

The bear opens a gate and an older looking Foiah step into the room and kneels before Ronin. Her hair has grown much longer, her chest much fuller, and nine tails instead of one. 

How did you get so much older?

I used an aging spell. Strike me down if you must, but I assure you I am innocent. Foiah speaks through the bear.

Ronin slowly puts away his sword. Why have you returned?

I bring word of a massive army of the undead amassing to the southeast. They are preparing to attack Dragul.

How soon?

Three days time. 

How many?

At least three thousand strong.

Ronin rubs Foiah's head. Thank you. Now let's go see the others.

Foiah collects her bear and follows Ronin as he wakes everyone up and collects them into the courtyard, including the knights.

We have word that an undead army of three thousand will be attacking Dragul in three days. We must put our best foot forward. We shall incorporate the strategies of the great Nobunaga. Ready archers in lines of three deep on the castle walls, and any other archers just outside the gate in lines of five deep. Everyone else will be split into four platoons, the commanders of which shall be Indrim, Martha, Victor, and myself. Martha, I need you to call for reinforcements from Itsuki, but only Itsuki, not the Princes. 

Meow, Will do! Martha jumps through a gate.

How are we doing this? Indrim asks.

No form change, If we have to, cast invisibility first. Ronin whispers.

Are we really going to employ the Loli Army? Indrim asks concerned.

Only as archers, nothing more. Ronin reassures her.

Can I go wild? Bainer asks.

Go buck wild. Ronin responds.

Martha returns with Itsuki and the entirety of the Loli Army, numbering five hundred.

You didn't have to come, Itsuki. Ronin says.

I wouldn't let my girls go without me. Itsuki answers.

Then you will command the archers.

Roger that, boss. Itsuki says with a solute.

WE ARE GOING TO BE OUTNUMBERED TWO TO ONE, BUT WE SHALL PREVAIL. WE ARE DRAGUL AND WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!!! Ronin shouts to the army.

The knights bang their armor and roar while the Loli Army cheers in response. 

Indrim leans into Ronin and whispers in his ear. You are an amazing leader. Pulling her head back, she lays a little kiss on his cheek.

Foiah clears her throat. What should I do, Master Ronin?

Ronin places his hand on her head. Crush the enemy at will, from all sides. Engage as you wish.

Foiah produces a demonic smile. Oh, I'm loving this plan!

You're one of my few aces, so just destroy to your heart's content, I'm counting on you. Ronin smiles.

We have come to the largest battle of our story, but will there be casualties? Who will make it out alive, or will they all fall? Find out next time.