십오 (15)

After a long day in the backyard, Minghao and Jun brought the boys back inside the mansion. Once again they bathe the boys together, Jun took charge of the little boys while Minghao took care of little Channie.

After bath, dinner was served and they all ate in silence apart from Mingyu's happy chatting as he tell them stories of his grade school adventures and how excited he was to be coming back to school in a few days. Jun listened intently and even shared a few of his own grade school adventures when he was young while Minghao just sat there admiring his husband and how beautiful he looked while talking to the kids, at the same time feeding Chan which he insisted he wanted to try and Minghao just lets him.

Just by watching his husband interact with the boys, Minghao knew he would make a great father to their own future kids.

Dinner passed and the boys were then tucked into their bed. While Chan was laid in a crib that Minghao didn't know Jun bought until it arrived some time in the afternoon through delivery. It turns out Jun ordered it online, along with other baby items, and paid an amount just to have it delivered to them as soon as possible.

If Jun could and would do that for Little Channie, then he can do so much more for their own kids in the future. He would be that type of parent to spoil their kids, Minghao could already tell but he doesn't mind. They didn't have billions and billions of money just to hide them in a vault, so might as well spend their money on their kids in the future.

Minghao just tucked Little Channie in his crib when he heard the front gate slide open and a car driving in in their driveway. He peeked through the window and saw that it was one of their family cars that arrived. It was the car he let Jihoon and Soonyoung use to go back and forth to their houses and to the hospital.

Quietly closing the door behind him, Minghao then began walking down the hallway then down one of the grand staircase at the same time the front door opens and the two teens walks in.

"Good Evening Mr. Xu" Soonyoung greeted with a bow and a smile that the chinese man returned.

"You're home early. How's everything there?" Jun asked as he joined them. The smile on Soonyoung's face instantly faded while Jihoon looked dazed.

That made both chinese to frown in concern and Jun was about to open his mouth to ask what's wrong when someone cleared their throat and Jun turned his head to see one of the younger butlers in the household standing near them. Worry ghosting his face.

"I'm sorry for interrupting Master Wen and Master Xu." The butler apologized with a small bow.

"It's fine. What did you need Namjoon?" Jun asked.

"We can't find young master Boo." Namjoon answered and his words made Jihoon snapped out of his thoughts, and stared at the butler with worry painted all over his face.

"What do you mean you can't find him!?" Jihoon said before either chinese male could. The butler couldn't utter word as he pass glances between his masters and the small male.

"Namjoon answer him." Jun commanded at the butler who looked lost. Namjoon nodded his head then turned to the small male, and gave a small bow.

"Young master Boo's last known location was at the library an hour ago. He didn't join the masters for dinner so a maid brought him a meal there. He ate his meal and the maid left him in the library. When It was time for bedtime, The maid went back to the library to get him but when she got there, the child wasn't there anymore. So I had a group of servants searching the mansion. So far we haven't seen a sign of the child and I was asked to report to you the incident." Namjoon explained.

Upon hearing the butler's words, Jun takes his phone out of his pocket and pressed a couple of buttons before an alarm sounded and echoed through the mansion.