십욱 (16)

"Well. This is awkward."

After walking in on his uncle and the other man.......kissing, the room has been silent and the awkward tension only rises the longer the room stayed quiet.

Jihoon stood at the corner of the room, still in shock at the sight he had witnessed. He knew or had a feeling that his uncle was bi but he really didn't have any evidence to prove that, until earlier.

Now, Jihoon doesn't have anything against that kind of affection between two male as he himself has a hidden affection for a certain squinty eyed male teen. Its just.......It was a rather unusual sight for Jihoon but he will support his uncle if that is what makes him happy.

"We're terribly sorry for walking in on  you like that. We didn't know and we should've knocked. Again, I apologize." Minghao said then stood up and gave a bow.

"No, it was fine. You have nothing to apologize for Mr.......uh......Wen? I'm assuming." Seungcheol answered as he stood behind Jeonghan, both hands subtly massaging the long haired male's stiff shoulders.

"Mr. Wen is my husband, I'm Mr. Xu but you can call me Minghao. I don't mind hyung." Minghao said with a smile as Seungcheol blushed red from embarrassment.

"Well then, my apologies. And if you don't mind me asking, what brought you here to the hospital at such late hour Mr–ah I mean Minghao?" Jeonghan corrected himself as Minghao smiled at him.

"It's fine hyung, I wasn't busy so I decided to drop by. You know, to check on how the child is doing and how are you holding up hyung?"

The kindness and thoughtfullness the chinese man was displaying amazed Jeonghan and he found himself smiling towards the young chinese man who, though confused, still smiled back.

"Jeonghan is holding up fine and Seokmin is a strong little fighter. Seems like all the treatments are going well for him and the Doctor is very good. A bit scary but he's good." Seungcheol explained on behalf of Jeonghan who smiled up at him and placed his hand on top of his hand that was on his shoulder.

"It should be working because People didn't pay for them to fail and harm the child." Minghao commented and two older male nodded in agreement.

And Minghao stayed for another hour, chatting it up with Jeonghan and Seungcheol. They slowly got to know each other and found out something interesting about one another. To say that they'll be great friends is an understatement. While the older male chat it up, Jihoon just sat there in silence, wondering why the chinese male didn't told his uncle about what he did and then it made the small teen realized that the chinese male wasn't the type to gloat about the things he did. Instead he keeps it to himself without expecting anything return.

A true kind man Minghao was.

When it was time to leave, Jihoon was sad for he didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay but his uncle Jeonghan said no and told him that he needed to rest. Jihoon tried to argue with his uncle that he didn't need rest so Jeonghan told him about the kids missing their grumpy babysitter and that they want his cuddles. That made Jihoon stop with his argument and sighed in defeat.

Jihoon remembered the little incident that happened earlier with Boo and he debated whether to his uncle or not before deciding he shouldn't tell, well atleast not now because his uncle doesn't need more things to stress about. Seokmin's condition was already enough.

So Jihoon bids his uncle a good night then smiled at his uncle's......boyfriend? Jihoon was just assuming but based on what they saw earlier, the older male might as well be his uncle's lover. It's not like Jihoon would mind. He would be happy for his uncle and now he silently wonders if he could also try finding his father a new lover.