십칠 (17;)

It has been already a week since Seokmin was confined at the PICU for pneumonia.

And alot of things happened  within that week. One, the boys' winter breaks are over and they all returned to school on Monday. They are still staying at the Xu-Wen mansion which they now treat as their second Home. It turns out that Soonyoung and Jihoon goes to the same school, and either teens didn't know that until they went to school on monday with matching uniforms. Mingyu and Seungkwan were also at the same grade school which was also a surprise but a good thing because it made it easier for the Xu-Wen family driver to pick them up.

Mingyu and Seungkwan's rivalry and bickering still goes on but the Xu-Wen couple also noticed that they seem to get along just fine, only having little fights when they don't agree on something or would sometime have rivalries which everyone finds adorable.

It is also noticeable how Mingyu would get protective of Seungkwan especially when someone makes fun of the smaller child. One day he came home crying because one of his classmates took his recess snacks and called him fat. Needless to say, the kid that bullied Seungkwan had a black eye the next day because Mingyu had punched him.

Mingyu got sent to the principal's office and was let off with a warning when he explained why he did what he did. After that, Mingyu never left Seungkwan's side and was always there to defend Seungkwan if someone makes fun of him. In return, Seungkwan shooes the girls who has a crush on Mingyu away, scaring them because he knows Mingyu doesn't like girls because they have cooties. That's what Jun told them.

Vernon, however, stayed at the mansion the whole day and when Jeonghan asked why Vernon wasn't in school yet. Seungcheol answered that he forgot to enroll his son on the current school year because he had been so busy that it slipped out of his mind.

So the child spends his time at the mansion with Jun homeschooling him. Teaching him the basics so as to prepare him when he starts school few months from now. At first Seungcheol was opposed to it before realizing that he's son needs it to be able to catch up with his classmates on the next school year and so far so good, Vernon enjoys learning new things everyday.

Seungcheol also went back to work while Jeonghan has been on leave since wednesday and won't be back for work for a couple more weeks because he wanted to focus on Seokmin first.

The first few days were the hardest; Seokmin went unconscious for a couple more times but Doctor Yoongi always does his best to take care of the child and make sure that he will pull through. Seokmin went in a critical state for a whole night, and even though he had improved a bit in the morning, Doctor Yoongi stayed cautious, and told Jeonghan that he wasn't out of the woods yet.

Only at the third day there were relatively good news, because they were told that, although Seokmin was weak and his condition was still serious, he was on his way to recovery. And that was when Jeonghan was able to get a few hours of sleep in a row, which had been impossible up until then.

On the fifth day, Seokmin woke up for the first time, and Jeonghan even cried of happiness at seeing his chocolate brown eyes again. He and Seungcheol had been in the room with him when it happened, and though he was confused and scared, maybe because of the wire down his throat, the two older male managed to calm him down.

Today is their eighth day and they are currently waiting for Dr. Yoongi to check on Seokmin.

Seokmin sat on his bed and was busy coloring a dolphin from one of the many coloring books that Seungcheol bought him, along with a 64 crayon set. A regular 8 crayon set would've been already enough since the child was only familiar with the basic primary colors but Seungcheol insisted to have the child start learning other colors too so he got Seokmin, Mingyu and Vernon the same 64 crayon set with a lot of coloring books to go with it.