one

Taeil's life was what you would imagine as the perfect one. He had everything he wanted. His parents had a good relationship and he was pretty popular in his school and had many friends. Could you imagine that this is just a facade? Taeil was broken. He didn't know how it came that far but he knew for sure that it would kill him someday because the voices in his head told him so. No one knew what he was going through and nobody was going to know.
He tried to ignore them but it got worse than ever and now he was a wreck. He knew they were just in his head but it got so far that he tried to end his life several times. He tried to talk to his old friend Seojun but he just laughed and said it was just a dumb thought, later he got bullied by him. It was a relief that Seojun moved to another country but he still had inner wounds.
His parents knew for sure he had some problems but they just shrugged it off because they thought he was going through a phase in the first year of high school. Now he is a senior and it got definitely worse. Because of the incident with Seojun he never told anyone again about his problems. Sometimes his friends asked him if he was okay because he looked down that day and he told them that everything was okay and he didn't sleep well last night. One time the voices were so loud and told him to kill himself every second that he just banged his head against the wall and knocked himself out. Then he woke up in the hospital. Yes, Taeil is not okay. Can someone fix him?