six

taeil pov
I tried so push him off but I didn't have any strength to do so. I started to tear up and he released himself from my lips and smiled while caressing my hair. It wasn't a big secret that I liked him before. Everyone knew but they didn't really care. 'I thought you liked me.' , he pouted. 'That was a long time ago, before that started.' , I answered and rolled my eyes. 'Confident now, aren't we?' , he smirked. I looked away and he scooted closer, again. 'I'm gonna make you mine Taeil.' , he whispered and stood up. ''Bye baby! See you tomorrow.' , Seojun walked outside. I broke down in tears. I can't believe this. After all he did to me? How did he meet Doyoung? I had so many questions but I knew that no one was gonna answer those. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'I look like shit.' , I said and washed my face. After that I went back to the bed and slept.

the next day

I woke up because I heard some noises near me. 'You're awake.' , I heard a not so familiar voice. It was probably the doctor. 'So, Moon Taeil. Your condition is better than yesterday but you can't leave till tomorrow, okay?' , I nodded and the doctor left. I sat up and saw some food in front of me. It didn't taste good so I got up and went to a vending machine. 'Hi Taeil!' , I froze. Seojun. I quickly went to my room and shut the door. 'It's not nice to run away.' , I heard him saying. 'What do you want.' , I sat down and he chuckled. 'I already answered that yesterday, you.' , 'Why? I thought your boyfriend is Doyoung?' , 'I don't love him, I never loved him. I always loves you. , I was so damn disgusted and didn't even look in his direction. 'How did you find me?' , I finally asked. 'I know some people.' , he got closer and kissed my forehead. Good thing I am stronger today so I pushed him off. 'It is not nice to hurt your future boyfriend.' , he said while clutching his chest. 'Just leave me alone! I fucking hate you! , I screamed and slapped him. 'You really want it this way, I see. I'm gonna find you Taeil. It will hurt you so much.' , he giggled and left. I can't believe that this is happening. Tears were streaming down my face and I buried my head in the pillow. I just want them to stop. I want him to stop.

the next day cause im lazy
'So Taeil.. just sign down here and then you can go!' , the nurse smiled. 'Okay, but don't forget to rest!' , she said and left. I put on my clothes and texted Johnny to pick me up. After half an hour he and Ten came. 'How are you feeling?' , Ten asked when I did my seatbelt. 'Pretty good I think.' , oh if he knew. They drove me to my apartment. 'See ya tomorrow!' , I said and went inside my apartment. What I saw was something I definitively didn't expect. Doyoung was sitting on Seojuns lap and they were making out. I awkwardly coughed and they let go. Doyoung got off his lap and Seojun smirked. 'Taeil! I am glad you're back.' , he smiled and.. hugged me? I hugged him back and Seojun licked his lips. I am seriously disgusted. 'We made a cake for you!' , he literally screamed enthusiastically. 'Thank.. you?' , I am afraid it's poisoned or something. Doyoung went to his room and brought some papers. 'And here are the things we did in class.' , he gave me the papers. 'By the way.. sorry for interrupting you two.' , I said while scratching the back of my neck. 'It's okay, unless you want to join us.' , Seojun smirked and Doyoung just laughed. 'Ignore him, he is pretty dumb.' 'I agree that i am pretty. But you are the dumb one here.' , he laughed. '..I need to rest.' , I practically ran to my room and locked it. I started to cry. I can't believe Seojun is here. In our apartment. I heard Doyoung saying goodbye and then the door was shut. Footsteps in front of my room got louder and someone knocked. 'Taeil, are you okay? Do you need anything?' , Doyoung asked. 'No, I am okay. Thanks for asking.' , the door was still locked but I didn't have the urge to open it. And with that, he left. I stood up and laid down on my bed. Later, I fell asleep.

I ran down the hallway as fast as I can. Someone or something was following me. I didn't know where to go so I sprinted towards an empty classroom. I locked the door and hid myself under a desk where I couldn't be found. I thought. Something opened the door and it was coming near me. 'Taeil baby, are you here?' , I knew exactly who that was. I tried not to hyperventilate and stay silent. It didn't work though. It found me and dragged me towards another door. 'Stop! Please!' , I begged. 'You will be mine.' , it whispered. What's even worse. There were more of that species. More likely, the voices. Am I dreaming? Is this the real world and I am dreaming my 'normal' life?

what do you think?