ten

Guess who has insomnia. Right, me. But it's not just insomnia. They are back and louder than ever. I really can't hear them anymore. Everything hurts just from hearing them. Before my thoughts went deeper someone knocked on my door. 'Hey Taeil, are you awake?' , Doy whispered while opening my door slowly. 'Yea, why aren't you sleeping?' , 'I could ask you the same.' , he chuckled. 'Anyways wanna go to the convenient store? I'm craving food. Like a lot.' , 'Of course. Lemme change.' , I said as I walked to my closet. I quickly changed and grabbed my stuff. I went to the living room where Doyoung sat and played something on his phone. 'I am ready. Let's go.' , I said and he stood up. Doy got his keys and we walked to his car. 'So what u gonna buy?' , I asked him and he just shrugged. 'Everything?' , 'Pretty much.' , he answered and I smiled. After a couple of minutes we were in front of the convenient store. We both got out amd headed to the entrance. After a good thirty minutes we paid for the stuff and went to the car. 'Do you think we bought too much?' , he asked while holding two bags of food and looking at me while I was also holding two bags of food. 'Nah, I don't think so.' , I snorted. We brought our bags to the car and Doy drove off home.

We got home and instantly went to the kitchen. 'Sooo.. what're we gonna eat?' , Doyoung asked. 'Well, I guess.. everything?' , I answered but it sounded more like a question. 'Yah, let's just do this.' , he said and began to unpack the things. 'This.. first?' , I questioned and he nodded. 'Should we watch a movie?' , 'Yeah, let's watch Black Panther.' , I answered. 'Yuh I love that movie. We sat down and watched the movie while eating the food.

I don't know how I ended up falling asleep on Doyoung but when I woke up. I was laying on Doyoung and he had his arms around me. Good thing is he was still asleep. I looked at the clock and saw it was already past 1 pm, we didn't have classes today and to be honest, I wouldn't go even if we had I was just too tired. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

Then I walked in the kitchen just to see Doy cooking breakfast for us. 'Good morning, did you sleep well? You fell asleep on me but I thought it would be better just to let you sleep on me because you seemed pretty tired.' ; my cheeks got red. Did he really was awake when I fell asleep. 'Yeah, you're pretty comfy to sleep on.' , I smiled, embarrassed of the whole situation. 'Oh Taeil, don't be embarrassed, actually, I found it cute. You're so small.' , his gummy teeth was on display and that weird feeling was back, again. I don't know what it is but I hope to figure it out soon.

This day I remember very well, I didn't hear them once.

stream superhuman