jaeyong special

fluff

'Hi baby.' , I heard my boyfrjend say. 'Hi, how were your classes?' , I asked him while cooking. 'Boring. I missed you Tae.' , he hugged me from behind. 'They're more important than me. StOp.' 'No. NeVeR.' , he said and kissed my neck. 'What're you making?' , Jae asked me. 'Food.' , I answered and concentrated on making it. 'I have a surprise for you.' , he suddenly said. I turned around and raised my brow. 'Just continue to make the food. I'm gonna be in the living room. Come there when you're ready but don't forget the food!' , I heard him shouting while he ran to the living room. I just continued to make food and didn't mind him. After a while I finished cooking and shouted 'Jae, I'm ready!' , 'Come here baby.' , he answered. I took two plates with food and went to the living room. As I saw what he made I almost dropped the plates. He built a fucking pillow fort. 'Do you like it?' , he asked and I just nodded. 'Come here. We'll eat here and watch a movie.' , he smiled and took the plates. I sat down and looked everywhere. There were pillows and blankets just lying around and also a chain of lights. 'You're the cutest.' , I said and his dimples were showing. He started the movie and we began to eat. After we were finished he spoke up. 'I'm gonna bring this to the kitchen. Just stay here.' , he got up and took the plates with him.

After some time he came back. 'What took you so long?' , I asked. 'I made us dessert.' He really made us ice cream with a chocolate-strawberry underneath it but also with fruits. 'Baby you didn't have to.' , 'But I wanted to.' , he smiled. We continued to watch the movie.
Then I stood up and brought the plates back to the kitchen counter and went to the bathroom. I finished and went back to the pillow fort. I looked inside and saw Jaehyun sleeping. I smiled and laid down beside him. 'Good night.' , I whispered and also fell asleep.