five

Taeil woke up with a headache and groaned. 'Taeil? Are you awake?' , he heard Taeyong saying. He opened his eyes and studied the room: 'Where am I?' , he asked. 'You're at the hospital because you fainted in the café. That was two days ago.' , Ten said while drinking coffee. 'Wait what happened that?' , he asked and sat up. 'Well when we went to there everything was fine. Later when Doyoung and his boyfriend Seojun came, you fainted.'

Seojun, he thought. His palms became sweaty and his face got pale. His mind recalled memories from when they were in middle and high school. He thought Seojun moved to another country but, oh, he was so wrong. Seojun, however, lied, he didn't move to another country. He just went to another school. 'Taeil are you okay? Should we call a nurse?' , Johnny asked. 'No, I am okay. I am just tired.' , he smiled. 'We need to go. But we promise that we'll come tomorrow.' , Ten said and squeezed my hand. I nodded and they left. I immediately fell asleep.

After some hours that felt like months I woke up because I heard whispers. 'You're awake!' , I heard a familiar voice, it was Doyoungs. I opened my eyes and saw Doyoung. But not only him. Seojun was also there.

'Are you okay?' , Doyoung asked. 'Y-yea i am okay.' , he stuttered and swore he saw a smirk on Seojuns face. 'Seojun told me that you were friends in middle school!' , the boy smiled and the shorter nodded. 'He wanted to talk to you alone because he missed you and he wanted to apologise for some things.. anyways i gotta go. I need to study. See ya later!' , and then he left.

'So what do we have here, little Taeil?' , Seojun smirked and got closer. I started to breath unsteady and didn't know how to respond. 'Did you miss me?' , he chuckled and caressed my cheek. 'I am sure you missed me.' , he whispered. My heart started to beat faster and I was afraid. I knew he had a problem when he was younger so I wanted to help him, then I told him my problem and then it all started. He was back to his old self, but even worse.

He sat next to me and I looked away. 'Don't look away baby.' , he smiled and I felt disgust. 'What do you want?' , I asked him, trying to overcome the fear. 'You.' , he scooted closer. 'Why? Just why?' , I asked him, still looking away. 'Look at me baby.' , he said and I looked at him. 'I am going to destroy you.' , he said. 'Do it.' , I answered and he kissed me.

a cliffhanger my dudes 😦😦
wHaT dO yOu tHiNk iS gOiNg tO hApPeN nExT???