seven

My alarm went off. Today I need to go to university again. I don't fucking want to. I checked my messages and I got confused for a second. An unknown number? Damn, I literally have like 10 numbers in my phone.

unknown
hello

moonie
hello? who are you?

unknown
guess (:
baby.
read 6.40 am
no need to ignore me baby

moonie
what the fuck do you want seojun?

disgusting asshole
like i said. you. and no ones gonna stop me (:
because if you try, youre gonna be dead. and you know i would do something like that ((:

moonie
leave me the fuck alone. i dont care if i die and you know THAT. so bye i gotta go. dont text me again or ill show this to doyoung.

disgusting asshole
do you really think hes gonna believe you? weve been dating for 10 months and youve known him for like.. a week?

moonie
i dont care. now leave me alone.
read 6:43 am

After i sent this message i put my phone down and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 'Taeil are you awake?' , Doyoung shouted. 'Yes!' , I yelled back. After ten minutes I put my clothes on and went to the kitchen and saw that Doyoung was cooking breakfast. I sat down on a chair and played some games on my phone. Doyoung placed a plate in front of me and began to eat it. 'Aren't you hungry? Don't you like it?' , he asked worried and I just shook my head and smiled. 'Thank you Doy.' , I ate just half the plate because I couldn't stop thinking about Seojun. That disgusting asshole. Then my phone vibrated.

disgusting asshole
hi baby.

moonie
stop calling me that.

disgusting asshole
i know you like it.
read 7:26 am

I placed my phone back on the table. 'Are you ready?' , Doyoung asked. 'Yea, where is the first class?' , 'Building C.' , he answered. After some minutes we headed to his car and he started to drive.

time skip because yes I am fucking lazy

'Let's meet up!' , Ten said enthusiastically and we all just nodded. Yes, all of them. Johnny, Ten, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Doyoung amd of course, Seojun. I fucking hate this guy. But what's even worse, they are back. 'Sorry, I need to study.' , I smiled and went home. I quickly ran into my room. A  mental breakdown, again. I heard the door being opened and I covered myself with my blanket. I became aware of footsteps coming closer to my room. Was Doyoung already back? My door was opened and as soon as I heard the voice I shuddered. 'Baby?' , Seojun. He snatched my blanket and threw it on the floor. 'Did you miss me?' , he towered over me and smirked. 'S-Stop, please.' , I begged in a quiet voice. 'Never, Babyboy.' , he started to kiss my neck and palmed me through my pants. I tried not to moan because that is fucking disgusting. 'HELP ME!' , I screamed as loud as I can. 'PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!' , he tossed my shirt away and started to kiss my body roughly. 'PLEASE HELP ME HE TRIES TO RAPE ME!' , I screamed as loud as I can while tears were streaming down my face. Then I heard someone bursting in my room. 'SEOJUN WHAT THE FUCK.' , Doyoung. 'It's not what it looks like I swear.' , he stood up and looked at him. 'Really? You tried to rape him.' , he said. 'Go. Now.' , he slapped him and Seojun left, before that he smirked at me. 'Taeil are you okay?' , Doyoung sat next to me on my bed and looked at my body. 'I'm getting the first aid kit.' , then he came back with it and started to help me with the bruised he left, but my old ones were also visible. 'I'm driving you to the hospital.' 'No it's okay Doyoung' , I answered and he just put some new clothes on me and picked me up. 'Doyoung I said no.' , 'Shut up.' , he claimed. Then he drove me to the hospital.