4. Sport festival. Cool.

The next day, Y/N sat at his desk bored, waiting for class to start. He didn't know what was going to happen after the villain attack, but probably like self defence or something like that. And Aizawa will probably be gone for a while, he had been pretty severely injured.
Nope. Aizawa just walked in and was like "yeah so the sports festival exists." This made Y/N worried, because as we all know, he isn't active. Everyone else was pumped. Even Uraraka, who seemed like a chill sort of person was putting the Ra-Ra into her own name. Iida, our favourite robot was robotically expressing excitement. I don't know.
The two weeks that led up to the festival seemed to fly by really quickly. There wasn't anything really memorable. But it had started, and it would mean being in front of the world. As they were all in the change room, Todoroki challenged Midoria. Y/N had no idea why, because he hadn't seen Midoria in action yet.
But now, it was time. Class 1-A did the iconic hero march onto the field, announced by Present Mic. Mic didn't care about any of the other classes though. All eyes were on 1-A. The chief referee was Midnight, the 18+ hero. Why they chose her, no one knows. The representative was Bakugo. "Oh boy." Y/N thought. "This isn't going to be pretty." His expectations were met. Bakugo was all up like "yee I'm better than you." Really dude? The other guys already hated 1-A, and you just put your palm sweat on the flames. Congrats.
Moving on, we're starting off with an obstacle race. Yay. And it's nearly 4km. For you Americans, learn metric. Y'all were the first to rebel against Britain, but you still using their imperial system. It's essentially "a long way". Y/N just wanted to stop, go home, and sleep. But of course, this was one of only three opportunities to get his name out there, so it's running time. As the race started, Y/N noticed the backlog. "Oh goodie." He said before quietly singing the time freeze song. He slipped through the crowd, then disengaged his quirk. My boi Icy hot froze the competition. Class 1-A just yeeted out of that, along with a few other people.
Up next: robots. Extra large robots. Massive robots. Great. And Icy Hot froze them too. Thanks my boi. Wait hold up. They're on a fricking angle. Y/N cursed then sung some "I believe I can fly", the song of gods or people who want to fly. Y/N yaw-yeeted over that mess, and oh hey that next area looks tricky without flying powers. Let me just not deal with that. So he did, but he had very little energy left Y/N knew that he had to make the last use count. Todoroki's catching up, along with Bakugo. Frick. And of course this area blows up. Just run. Run. Go. Go. Go. Don't look back. Y/N heard the ice sounds being made behind him, and the explosions were getting louder. Come on. Come on, we're halfway there. Getting closer. Is it time? Do I have enough energy? They're right behind me. This is the worst. Frick it, it's time. No! I don't have enough energy to do something else. How about we try? No, just keep running. Save your strength! You don't need to be first. This is the qualifiers. Just let them pass... oh, they already did. What was that? That was a loud explosion... from behind? Y/N turns around to see the broccoli flying through the air. That guys hilarious. And he's gonna win. Alright, I can be fourth. That's chill. Okay, that's all. Nap time.
Vote if you want foot lettuce.