5. I have to do something here

Ok, scratch that. No naps yet. Which is bad for Y/N. why he chose to use up most of his singing energy, I don't know. (Basically I wrote it poorly, and I'm just rolling with it now.) anyways, Y/N can only move now, no singing. He can talk as well. Obviously. Um yeah. Y/N made horrible decisions, and now he's paying for them. Wow just like real life.
When Y/N learned that the one, the only, broccoli, had a one million point bounty on his head, he was like "nope, let's go after everyone else, because they'll be going after broccoli." Sounds smart right? Yeah this would work, if he wasn't an introvert, and didn't talk to people, so he had no team, and no friends to use. OOF. "I talked to Jiro twice." Y/N thought. "I'll pretend that that means I know her." Y/N started to walk up to Jiro, and then the anxiety kicked in. Nope. No talking to anyone. Can we get an f in the chat? "Okay, Okay, this is just to do something. This isn't trying to be friends or whatever. Oh, no, I sound like ice cold hot guy. Or a tsundere. Wow the writer is a weeb. I mean wait what?" Because of plot convenience, he asked to join and they were like "sure." By the way, we're replacing that sugar boi. He isn't really important, and Koda is more well liked.
And so, the battle starts. Y/N's idea to collect points from other people was immediately shut down by Hakagure. She was really greedy, so apparently they had to go right for Midoria and the absurd amount of points. So anyways, by the time they had gotten there, Deku and his team were in the air. Jiro tried to attack with her earphone jacks, but edgy bird boi was like "Yeet!" Then, before they knew what happened, their headband was gone. Big OOF. The group continued to follow, because no one listens to Y/N and the idea that they don't have to be first. But no. They had to mess up everything and get twelfth place. "Hey guys!" Y/N said. "Y'know how all of these people are chasing after Deku? What if we stole the headbands of everyone who's distracted. That worked for some other team, so it should work for ours!" They all agreed that this was a good plan. They used this strategy on the closest team: Tetsutetsu's. And it worked. Then they ran away with third place. Which was clearly good news. Time for the bad news. Kaminari was about to launch a powerful shock attack. Y/N noticed and pulled out the emergency granola bar of plot convenience. He somehow ate it in less than a second, and had enough energy to sing that terrible pop song, I think the name was something like "static". Doesn't matter, what matters is that it allowed the team to be unaffected by the blast. Then they jumped over Todoroki's ice. And then they just sort of watch the fight. Until Bakugo frickin ripped through there like a missile, and then he was gone with their headbands. They tried to give chase, but it was ice and they almost fell. They saw everything leading up to a big confrontation and then "Time up." It was over. They'd lost. The team all collapsed sadly on the ground. "Damn it!" Shouted Y/n, who thought that his strategies would work for once. He'd lost again. When people were really counting on him. Not some throwaway battle lesson, this was an opportunity that he'd messed up for his team. And then, he finally passed out.