8. Valuable experiences

Y/n knew which hero organization he would pick. Not like he really had a choice. Not many people wanted him. Really? Is being able to fly not good enough? Anyways, manual's hero place seemed pretty good. It was the best one he got, so. It was great. Until he realized who the other person going there was. Mr. totally not a robot, Iida. Uggh, really? Out of all the people, Iida was in the bottom three. Not including class b, because he hadn't met most of them. Okay, Iida wasn't a robot. He just liked rules a lot. But when they were out meeting Manual, the writer had written something, but Wattpad said fuck that! And now I have to start from scratch! Thanks so much! Basically, Y/n did a clone-jitsu, minus actually doing much, so that I didn't mess up the story that much. Yeah, that's me! I like the story too much, so I do nothing to it! What's this? Romance? Who needs that? Besides, who can write a good one? I'm sorry this turned into a rant/mess, but FUCK YOU WATTPAD! Ahem, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'll... uh... write the classmates reactions! Yeah! With my contrived writing! Yayyyy!
After the fight, and the "blame it on endeavour, and you're not going to jail thing.", the quartet went back to school. And everyone was in their faces. I'm pretty sure everyone was like "wow that must have been so scary." Thanks, did you all become as bland as Uraraka? Except three people. Bakugo, who was like "generic tsundere noise" and kaminari, who was like "did you get his personality? He's so cool!" Followed by Jiro slapping him for some reason. The reason being that it was like saying hitler was cool. Jiro actually had the decency to ask if they had suffered any injuries. She's carrying the team at this point. She asked "Y/n, were you okay during the fight?" And he was like "yeah." Blushing like a madman. Wow is that a romantic feeling? Towards another person? God I hope the writer does this well. Jiro noticed, but didn't say anything. She isn't a dense cabbage. She was actually kind of happy that someone liked her. *flashback to the locker room peeking scene* why would I make you flashback to that scene? Because it's important. And with that the revised chapter is over. Thank you for reading this, even though it's not great. Stopped at 420 words.