Chapter One: Hello

A/N: Hey this is my first time writing, I need practice writing for my film class since we write screenplays so I thought this would be a good place to start. I randomly had this idea the other day so I thought I would try to share it. This will likely be about 10 chapters but lets see how it goes!  Also I marked this story as mature because of implied sex, this isn't gonna be a smut if that's what you're looking for.

I'm going to try write POV from Alex's perspective, so feel free to imagine yourself as Alex :)

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock on the door to my office wakes me from my daydream. I catch a quick glimpse of myself in the reflection of my laptop screen.

'Oh boy' I think to myself as I run my fingers through my short hair in an attempt to fix its messy state.

"Yeah, come in!" I calls out

A black haired man with green eyes and a slender build slowly stepped through the door way.

"Sorry to interrupt boss." James apologised as he walked further into the office.

James is my assistant store manager and literally saves my life on a day to day basis. The store just wouldn't run without him. It's not that I don't like my job, but running Amy's Grocer isn't something I ever planned on doing. Amy was my grandma, she lived and breathed for this store so when she passed I felt like I had to keep it going so that her memory didn't fade, that was 4 years ago now.

"What's up James?" I ask

"Not a big deal, we just got some of those kids causing trouble again." he explained

"Oh no, is there a celebrity here or something? We are gonna lose business if they can't shop in peace." I say with an frustrated sigh

The store was located in Downtown LA so we often had celebrities coming in for their groceries as we sell the best fresh fruit and veggies in the state of California, not to brag or anything. James and I tried our best to leave the celebs in peace so that they keep coming back but often they are followed by paparazzi or fans so we have to pay close attention.

"I got it James, go man the counter with the others." I say as I stand to leave the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make my way to the main part of the store and look around for the commotion. As I glance around I see a group of girls circling a woman in one of the aisles. I quickly walk over to them.

"Hey is everything OK over here?" I call out as I reach the group

The woman in the middle turns around and meets my eyes. She is strikingly beautiful, short blonde hair and lips that I couldn't help but look at. I recognise her face but I'm not sure where from. I take another step closer as she watches me. The girls still haven't noticed my presence.

"Hey ladies, look I get you're excited but I can't allow you to crowd around a customer in my store." I say politely but firmly, hoping they will take the hint and leave.

The girls slowly back away from the woman and look at me.

"But this is Sarah Paulson!" they exclaim and stare at me with dumbfounded expressions.

"And I'm sure Miss Paulson is great but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave OK?" I move to the side as I speak, guiding them to the exit.

The girls begrudgingly leave, looking wistfully back in the store. As they fade from view I turn to the woman, Miss Paulson I guess?