0.3

Nagito exited the homeroom after a long day of school. He didn't know that he had a math test today, by know he told himself that he had failed a long time ago anyway. Going to his locker he opened it and got his outdoor shoes on putting away his indoor shoes in his blue small locker.

As he was slipping on his outdoor shoes he met up with his friend Kokichi who also was going home now. Giving him a small smile and a wave as Nagito looked in his locker to see if everything was okay.

"Let's get going!" Kokichi patted Nagito on the back but then had a second thought, "Actually Nagito, could we drop by the vending machine. I head they have Panta today!" Kokichi was leaning next to Nagito as he looked in his locker, waiting for approval.

"Sure," Nagito mumbled as he stood up straight with his bag over his shoulder, "Let's get going before it gets a line," Nagito smiled softly at his small friend and the both of them started to walk to the vending machine. During the walk, Kokichi started to chat away about what had happened to him yesterday.

"So i was like walking to the train station right, and like there are these two boys and they put their arm in front of me. At first, i thought they were directing their other friend but then they start saying 'High five, High five?' And i shook my head and guess what!" Kokichi grumbled out moving his hands all over the place. Nagito could see that Kokichi wasn't very happy about this.

"What?" Nagito replied as they walked through the empty hallway.

"You're supposed to guess but they start complaining that i didn't high five them. I was gonna give them the middle finger but im such a cute innocent boy i just couldn't. But if i gave them a high five i would've smacked it HARD!" Kokichi laughed to himself grabbing Nagitos hand to show how hard.

As soon as both of their palms made contact there was the familiar stinging pain in Nagitos palm, "Ow, that was harsh Kokichi," Nagito pretended to wipe a tear away. Kokichi just giggled as he carefully skipped to the vending machine which was not as busy as Nagito had expected.

Kokichi pushed in a coin which he had gotten from digging through his pocket. He looked like a 5-year-old who had gotten the approval of having a play date with their best friend. It was relaxing for Nagito to look at, he didn't feel stressed being around Kokichi.

A few clunks could be heard from the vending machine and Kokichi cheered getting his child which had been waiting all day to arrive in their father's hands. Kokichi started to move away from the vending machine and Ngaito got the idea that they would start walking to the train station. So he followed next to Kokichi listening to another story that Kokichi had in his mind all day.

Nagito started to yawn becoming more tired. The clocks had moved an hour ahead meaning that he lost an hour of sleep not that it mattered that much but somehow it took a big hit on his body.

"You need to sleep more Nagito, I'm getting worried," Koichi whined seeing Nagito yawn so much.

Nagito chuckled patting Kokichis head, "Don't worry about me,"

Kokichi huffed and opened his bottle when they had finally left the building. Kokichi was sad when he learned the rule that no drinking sodas inside the school building. And that funny mistake got him in the school cleaning.

Kokichi took a big chug of the Panta and looked back at Nagito with the same look in his eyes, 'You must try this' look. Nagito hasn't always been a big fan of carbonated drinks but Kokichi loved them. He would probably marry Panta if he could.

Nagito shook his head and started to sprint away from Kokichi. This was one of the tricks they have done since they were in middle school. For some reason, Kokichi would always run along a bit with the Panta open so it spilled everywhere.

"Oi! I ain't falling for that stupid trick again!" Kokichi yelled out to Nagito earning a few stares from the people around them but Kokichi quickly screwed the cap on and ran over to Nagito ready to tackle him. Once he reached Nagito he gave him a punch.

They continued to walk in a cluster of people to the train station. Talking together about their day and what had happened. It was always nice to catch up with the people around you. Kokichi looked up at the trains seeing the A train leave.

"Shoot! My trains next, see you tomorrow!" Kokichi quickly said and started to run towards the station stairs trying to make his train on time. The thing is that the trains today were on a strike and they would only run every few hours.

(all of the trains were on strike in my country. i had to take the bus and it was more than 20 minutes late stood outside for 45 minutes)

Nagito could take his time, opening his phone he checked on the Departures app to see when his train left. And when he saw the number he couldn't help but to groan. He had to wait 45 minutes for his train.

Huffing in annoyance Nagito walked up the stairs and checked in with his card and now he had to wait.

"Oh hi," Hajime greeted Nagito at the top of the stairs. "45 minutes of waiting... what a great April fools joke,"

Nagito didn't realise that it was the 1 of April today, "Its April fools day today?" Nagito asked.

"Yeah, I'm going home to trick my little brother. Do you think putting the tape in the middle of the door will work?" Hajime asked Nagito for an honest opinion.

"Maybe, depends how smart they are." Nagito shrugged as he put his phone in his pocket. "You seem calmer outside of school."

"I am, i cant forever have a straight face. That would be boring. Fun fact: I have rabbits," Hajime smiled at Nagito proud of having rabbits as pets.

Nagito loves rabbits, he loves how fat and fluffy they can become.

-

have a good week!