1.5 - ON HOLD

[ trigger warning/spoiler ]

Life is boredom. I've never felt such boredom it makes me want to hurt myself so i can get some fun out of it. All I can fear is my future, and how long my future will last.

Can we just end it so quickly?

We can, ending something quick depends on what you're ending. For example, ending a relationship can end over a 10-second text to read, unless you love writing long paragraphs to address why. So it is easy to end, but it's just so painful to end it as well. It's hard to let go.

How long have I been living my life as a lie?

Why do these fake characters have a better-constructed life? Is it because I'm the one who was their perfect parent? Of course.

Hello, I'm འąղէąɾօ Ⱥʍąʍì. I write books, for a living at the moment. My latest story in writing is Please be Quiet. I already know that it's bad and confusing because I as an author, I can't keep stuck on one idea. All of these ideas grow in my head, and i want to give them water so they can grow to be big and strong.

So there are so many of my precious kids that have been rejected from society. They were all given a hard no. All they wanted was a chance, but life as an author can be very difficult. Coming up with the perfect formula is hard as well.

Recently heard of that Junko Enoshima is starting a new Danganronpa series. They're up in some sort of space because this time they don't have an Ultimate Lucky Student. Because they didn't even have a lottery. So they're probably not in a school. Maybe i should try out for danganronpa and win for money of course and spend it before i have to do it all again.

But keep this a secret would you?

We don't want some people to find out, do we?

-
(A/N)

I myself don't like books on hold but i pinkie promise that this book will come back, ill most likely first update the 14 chapters, delete this and the unused 14 and continue the story from there. Thank you so much for all of the positivity from this book, i absolutely love reading comments, and replying to them sometimes.

If you are going through some tough times I hope it becomes better in the end.

I appreciate you all very much, thank you.