1.1

Hello! I'm from the future and I want to specify that Yaoi does not show the relationship of a man and a man. Do not   fetishize gay men, nor gay women.
Yes you can enjoy mxm as long as the book you are reading is not fetishizing gay men.
A good example of a BL book which doesn't fetishize gay men is Fools.
(Sorry I'm not good with words, I'll be adding this to the notice page.
I want to apologize about this book)

Nagito suddenly wakes up to a notification from his phone. He sighs and sees its from Kokichi which was texting him goodnight at 1 am. It was silent, of course, it was silent but why was Nagitos phone charging, wasn't he listening to music?

He yawned and opened his phone up scrolling through Instagrum. Looking at memes and all of the "life hacks". He stumbles upon a fandom and gets interested so he checks them out and starts getting obsessed already.

(once again i don't know if its legal)

As he read fanfictions about the people he shipped it was coming near 5:10 and Nagito had an alarm at 5:15 to wake him up early and allow him to go on his phone and so that'll he'll be awake by the time he had to go to school. Maybe i should pretend that im sick so i can continue reading fanfictions? Today i have, design, spanish, science and music.

I have an assignment for music and its last block. Nagito huffed when he found out that he can't pretend to be sick today if music was his first or second block he would've attended the class and gone home. Then again there were nine classes in total.

Nagito sighed and went back onto his own little world.

-

Kokichi was in front of Nagitos locker waiting for him to arrive and tell him about his day yesterday and what happened. And the first topic was the yaois he read yesterday. Kokichi knows that Nagito would not make fun of him for reading yaoi. But if others knew it would be bad.

For example in 6 grade in middle school, he was always teased by his close friends.

"You like drawing two men together,"

"You're gonna go home and watch BL again!"

"I don't watch that stuff! Kokichi does!"

"You're a weeaboo."

Comments were thrown around so carelessly. But what Kokichi never understood that people weren't made fun of for watching too much Natflix. Or watching other TV shows.

"Hi Kokichi, im gonna guess you were up reading again?" Nagito entered the school greeting Kokichi. With a small smile, Nagito knew that Kokcihi was always at school way earlier then he needs too.

"You guessed it! It was so cute when i finished that i read a lot more because i needed my daily dose of BL." Kokichi excited told Nagito. And he started to talk about what he had read as Nagito unpacked his bag, nodding at Kokichi.

Nagito grabbed his laptop and pencil case for design. And waited for Kokichi to finish when both of them noticed that it was almost 8:30 they bid their goodbyes. Nagito looked around for his design partner and found him.

"Fuyuhiko!" Nagito waved and he came over with quite a spirit in his face. Right now they're right on the middle of a car design project where you needed to use elastic bands as energy to make your car move.

"Today Nagito we must beat 3 meters and 74 centimeters. You need my luck," Fuyuhiko said as they both walked down the stairs to the design room and stood outside waiting for the teacher to arrive and let them into the room.

They talked about what was going on and Fuyuhiko told Nagito all of the tea going on around the grade floor. Fuyuhiko did mention they're still being a few rumors of Nagito but for some odd reason, it has died down. People didn't hate Nagito as much as they did when they found out.

"Good morning, get started," The teacher told everyone and unlocked the door. Both Nagito and Fuyuhiko went to the same spot that they always sat in for some odd reason. And grabbed their car from the shelf behind them. They fixed it up and Fuyuhiko told Nagito that he was gonna test the car out. Nagito told him that he was gonna start writing.

-

Nagito and Fuyuhiko had been working on their stuff. Talking about their four day weekend due to the holidays. Whilst helping another student get their rubber band on their wheels.

It took them a long time and in the end, they finally got it on and this time Nagito decided to go outside and test the car again for luck.
He walks outside and looks and everyone's cars and notices one that keeps going sideways.

Nagito walks up to the person and tells them what's not working with their car. Since Fuyuhiko and Nagito has been using a lot of rubber bands they knew their stuff by now.

"I think the reason why your car is going sideways is because of the rubber bands on the wheels," Nagito tells her, pointing to the rubber bands which were misplaced.

The girl looks down at the wheel he was pointing towards to and she notices. "Your right! Maybe I should fix that. Thank you," She says to Nagito.

"Keep an eye on the rubber bands," Nagito tells her and buds her goodbye. He walks into the room and sees the girls partner just sitting there with his expensive iPad and listening to music doing nothing. But drawing, and those drawings made Kokichi have no motivation to draw his.

Nagito sighs and starts to talk to Fuyuhiko and showing him Instagrum stuff he had found and found funny.

"Why are you just sitting there!?" The teacher comes in and speaks in a loud voice. To the partner who wasn't doing anything.
"Whilst you were sitting there your partner broke a record!"

The bot stands up but the teacher continues, "What are you doing!?" The boy tries to answer and it comes out in a mumble. The teacher sighs and goes back out.

Nagito and everyone else looked at the boy who sat there. And the boy stands up and goes out. Nagito knew who broke the record, the girl he talked to. Because the rubber bands were uneven which made the car go sideways, if they were fixed the car would've gone straight.

Nagito smiles to himself as Fuyuhiko groans. "Nagito! Now we're in last place! Why did you help them?"

Nagito turns his head and tells Fuyuhiko.
"Doesn't matter, our amazing writing skills matter,"

-
Have an amazing day!