0.7

When I said Dr. Watson wasn't straight. I meant in the anime movie because for me it looked like he was more into Friday then his girlfriend/wife (?) that he ended up with.
-

"Mom, I'm home!" Kokichi yelled waiting for a response.

"In the kitchen!" A female voice replied back, just like an echo. Kokichi snickered quickly slipping his shoes off. Prancing over to the kitchen seeing his mother cook lamb.

"Hand over the medicine," Kokichi said in a cold tone. His mood completely changing from the mask he wore every day. His mother looked back at his small son who looked so broken. She sighed sadly and picked up the medicine and shook 2 pills out.
She then handed it to Kokichi who just threw them in his mouth and gulped it down.

"Kokichi! You must drink water with that!" His mother spoke very worriedly. Kokichi groaned and left. Leaving his mother behind. He's always leaving people behind for many different reasons.

Walking up the stairs quietly not wanting to alert anyone else in the house. Opening his door for his room then slamming it behind him. Throwing his bag onto the bed.

"AHHHHHH!" Kokichi screamed in frustration. He hated this, he hated it, hated it!

Kokichi looked up to his wall seeing a poster of "Shisha no Teikoku" one of his favorite anime movies. It was so underrated.
(I recommend it. Made me cry)

He loved the fact that Dr. Watson tried to give life to corpses especially Friday. Tried so hard for Friday, Friday was Kokichi's favorite character. Hated the ending because obviously, Dr. Watson wasn't straight.

"Wonder how Nagito is at the moment. I'll call him!" Kokichi suggested to himself to calm himself down about the fact Dr. Watson wasn't straight and how the medicine kicked in a bit.

Kokichi slid a hand into his bag placing it everywhere in his bag trying to find his phone. But then stupidly realized that he was searching in the big part. Opening the smaller part of his bag he found his phone which had a checkered pattern.

Unlocking his phone he goes onto contacts and finds Nagito's name and calls it. Hearing the phone go off he waits. It picks up.

(Some people might get offended)

"Hi, Nagito!" Kokichi said onto the phone.

"This is his father," a deep voice replied. Without thinking Kokichi replied.

"He has a father?!"

"... excuse me?" The father replied.

"I said, He has a father? Get some better hearing geez," Kokichi coldly told the old man scratching his ear with his pinkie finger.

"I heard you, what do you want?" He replied holding in his anger.

"Why are you on Nagitos phone? You answered so fast, watching naughty stuff so you won't be caught by your wife," Kokichi giggled into the phone.

"First of all. I'm cheating on my wife so it doesn't matter, secon-"

"Oh no! Cheating on your wife. What happened to I'll be with your forever blood and soul?" Kokichi gasped into the phone swinging his legs.

"Secondly I wasn't on Nagitos phone, I was next to it," he replied clearly madder the before.

"Sure sure, trying to date me then. Sorry, but I'll have to reject your confession. I don't do older guys," Kokichi blandly told Nagitos father. Big mistake.

"You like... boys?"

"Of course. Women are ugly and snobby." He told truthfully to the father on the other end.

"Nagito is friends with a faggot! Burn in hell and never contact my son again!" The line cuts off. Kokichi was in shock, it wasn't his first time being told this but hearing it from his best friends father hit him hard.

So Nagito is hiding everything from his father... I feel even worse for him.

A loud high pitched screech starts to ring in Kokichis ear. Kokichi quickly grasps both of his ears to get the noise away but it doesn't help. The pain kicks in.

Don't scream.

Is all that Kokichi can tell himself at the moment. He doesn't wanna end up in the hospital again. He wants to scream so loud but he can't. He doesn't want to worry his mother anymore. So he went back downstairs.

(A/N; Wattpad deleted this section. I'm crying inside)

-

Nagito came back home and saw his phone next to his father. He handed over the beer and picked up his phone on the coffee table. 

"Woof woof." His father said out loud when Nagito turned his back on his father. Nagito turns his head and gives him a light glare responding to his father's childish acts.

"I'm not a dog," gripping onto his two bags of bagels walking away from a face he doesn't want to see.

Nagito enters his room and places his bags of bagels onto his table and unlocks his phone. He saw that Kokichi had called him and it was picked up. Does that mean that father picked up the phone and talked to him?

Nagito thought that it would be a good idea to call Kokichi back to clear any misunderstandings. But first, Nagito wanted to be comfortable. So he walked over to his closet and picked up his Danganronpa merchandise which was a black t-shirt with the logo. And in small writing, it said 'Team Dangaronpa'.

He slipped it onto his body which went to his mid-thigh. And he grabbed a pair of shorts to go along with it. Hopped onto his bed and opened his calls and clicked on Kokichi's contact and heard the ringer go off.

"Hello?" A young girl picked up the phone, Nagito remembers that Kokichi once told him that he had a younger sister and a younger brother.

"Hi, can i speak to Kokichi. I'm his best friend." Nagito spoke softly into the phone not wanting to sound too scary for the little girl on the other end.

There were sounds of yelling and banging on the other end which got Nagito quickly worried. What was going on?

"What's going on? Is everything alright?" Nagito spoke very concernedly to the girl. She doesn't sound like she's seeking comfort. To be honest, Nagito felt as the girl went through this every day and got used to it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Kokichi isnt available at the moment." She replied quickly and ended the call without really answering Nagitos question. When the beeping sound came all Nagito did was hold the phone in his hand and slowly lowered his hand.

What was that?

Nagito stared off into space and laid down onto his bed already knowing what was coming. And the damages he will suffer on his skin.