1.0

The chit-chatting going on outside, did others bring her new friends? Her drugged friends, or drunk friends? I need to get my little brother and bring him into my room. Who knows what will happen if hes alone and scared. I open the door with the least amount of sound i can produce and tiptoe down the hall to my brother's room.

I open his door and see him in his bed drawing, probably vent drawings by now. He looks up with fear in his eyes. I walk over to him and lifted him up, he was shaking, but his drawings looked straight and beautiful. We walk out of his room and back to mine and the moment im at my door my mother yells.

"That son of a bitch, taking his weeping brother away again." I throw my brother to my bed a send an apologetic look on my face and slam the door shut. And lock my brother in my room. "Im sorry," i whispered and started to head for the stairs.

"haha, here comes the first mistake." My mother tells her friends, i turn the corner and see her. I thought they were female friends, not male friends. They're really big as well.

I bow my head down not planning to look up at them again, why is life so much better when the sun is out. Does Shuichi, Nagito and Kokichi also have family problems? Probably, you can see Nagitos scars, Kokichis pills that spilled once, and im sure that Shuichi goes through some stuff as well. Why are our lives so much better when the sun is out but as soon as the night sky comes it becomes hell.

I really wonder how Makoto is feeling right now, i did throw him into my room and locked hi in there. But he knows that i keep food in there for days likes these.

"Haha, you look like a servant bowing for their master," One of the guys said and my mother laughed along. When can i go back to Makoto, hes probably plotting a murder scene for his book by now. Because Makoto decided to start writing stories for fun.

"Really? To me, he looks like a pig," The other male says. I wanna leave, i wanna leave.

"Herregud, bye bye. There's no use for you for now," Mother says and i keep my head down and i walk back up the stairs and im on the verge of tears. I unlock my door walk inside and lock it again and give my brother pleading eyes. I know i shouldn't be so sad but i feel like i wanna be sad.

-

Nagito sat there in his bed all alone. Slamming his wrist over and over on his bedpost, the noise was ruining his life once again. It became silent again and my mind was pleased until it hears one small twitch of sound it'll go mad and cause my own body go mad.

He sighs and goes under his blanket and looks at his poster, they were people training to be heroes and even aiming higher. He always thought what if one decided to do all of the hero training and just became a villain in the end, how much despair would their friends feel.

He shuts his eyes with his cheeks stained with tears, trying to calmly go to sleep as quick as possible. Until he hears music, it was rock music. Nagito couldn't hold it in anymore he grabbed his pillow and screamed into it and broke down crying.

(whoops, i have to do my long english homework now.)

Slamming his head over and over into the pillow. Gripping onto the pillow with all of his might. Nagito knows that he should respect his mother's decision for watching TV late at night but with rock music he cant handle it. But he doesn't want to yell at his mother which has gone through so much and whenever shes bored talks about killing herself.

There's one solution Nagito can think about and that is to listen to music because it blocks the sound and Nagito can fall asleep with music with earphones in his ear. There's just one major concern that Nagito has and that is that the cord might wrap around his neck, or the earphones stabbing his ear and making it sore.

So Nagito grabs his phone and opens an app where he keeps his music, grabs his earphones from his pencil case and plugs it in. He gets one of his favorite songs on and lies down peacefully listening to his music and starts to fall asleep happily.

-

(wait is it legal to say Manhwa and Manga, very stupid question. i know)

Kokichi is staying up reading his precious manhwas and mangas. In Shounen Ai zone, because he has no life and enjoys reading these bys love stories. Makes him die so happily inside. Seeing both of them working it out and becoming lovers is just so cute.

Kokichi sighs in disappointment when he thinks about any of his family finding out about his reading. He keeps reading and stumbles on a funny part of a manhwa and starts to giggle inside. "BITCH SLAP THAT BOY!" Kokichi whoops for the uke. As he continues to scroll and read.

By the end of it hes sobbing, and can't contain it and opens a new document to share his love for this manhwa and wants more people to know about it so he uploads a review on his shounen-ai/yaoi zone and sees the likes go up.

He shuts his laptop and puts it on charge then hops onto his phone to look at memes, oh the life that Kokichi lives in. Snuggled under his blanket as he shivers from the cold. And he opens up an app and starts to read another manhwa, up until 2 am in the morning until he decided to go to sleep because he had a music assessment tomorrow afternoon and didn't want to fail.

-

we went from dark to happy Kokichi reading his manhwas and mangas.