Arrival at Camelot

AN: Bloody hell, over 100 reads! Thanks everyone!

"Sit up, sit up." Arthur orders me, even though it was only one cough.

"What can I do?" Gwaine freaks out.

"Get me the blankets and help me clean this up."

"I'm fine, really. It was just a cough." I meekly say.

"Dammit, Merlin!" Arthur shouts. "This isn't funny."

"You just coughed up blood!" Gwaine is pissed.

"I know. I know that I coughed up blood and I know that I'm dying, thank you for reminding me, Gwaine." I yell and lay down. "Thank you for reminding me that!!"

I start coughing again and again blood comes up. "God damn it, Merlin. I told you to sit up!" Arthur sighs, irritated and worried. "Do you ever do as you're told?"

"No." I wheeze. "Of course I don't. Would you listen to you?"

"Probably not." Arthur chuckles.

"You ready to move, Mer?" Gwaine asks.

"Of course not, Gwaine. As long as you're hacking up blood, we're not going anywhere." Arthur orders, irritated.

"I'm fine, let's go. I'd rather not die here in the middle of the woods. I'd rather die in Camelot so if we could please get on the road, that would be lovely."

"Merlin, you're still... cold." Arthur presses his lips to my forehead. "Huh, you're burning up. You were freezing a moment ago. We need to get you to Gaius. And fast."

Arthur gets me on the horse and Gwaine packs everything up.

"Ready to move out, Arthur." Gwaine reports. "We can reach Camelot if we ride nonstop for the next 24 hours."

"Then we ride like hell." Arthur orders. "Can you stay with us?"

"I'll try." I affirm.

We ride all night and all day, stopping only once to water the horses. We make it to Camelot by the next morning.

"GAIUS! GAIUS!" Arthur is screaming, carrying me through the castle. That's the last thing I hear or see before I lose consciousness.