Epilogue - Take 65

With my memory returned, Arthur was allowed to properly marry me in front of the kingdom. Camelot rejoiced, just as it had when Arthur married Gwen the first time.

Speaking of Arthur, he didn't let me out of his sight for the rest of his life. Not for anything. Arthur would panic if he couldn't see me so where I went, so did he. We were connected at the hip.

Not at anyone else was much better. Morgana and Lancelot and Gwaine were the same. Everyone expected me to disappear into thin air. Which honestly, wasn't that bad of a reaction considering everything.

But it got better. Honestly it did. It took a long time for everything to get back to the way time wanted it, but it did.

What I mean by that is everything ended just like it did the last 64 times, just with some usual tweaks.

Kara still died for attempting to kill Arthur. Mordred still went insane with grief. Camlann still happened. Destiny is impossible to avoid, but this time, there is hope. Magic was legal, Morgana was kind, and I got to spend this lifetime with the one I'm destined to be with.

But this was not the ending I want. So I will turn back time again. And again. And again. Until I find the perfect combination of events that lead to the Golden Age of Camelot being brought about and keeping my king alive.

Because even if time wants to happen, even if it takes millions of tries, all of it will be worth it in the end.

I'll update this with the events of next time. Maybe it'll be the last time.

Well, here goes nothing. Take 65.

Tóg mé ar ais go dtí an áit ar thosaigh sé ar fad. Gabh ar ais chugam go Camelot roimh réimeas Arthur. Fill ar ais orm go dtí an tús.

AN :

To all my amazing readers,

Thank you to everyone who's followed this book to the end of this take! I hope you enjoyed this story!

I love you all!

Kara

P.S.

To those who have been reading since this started, I realized I never published the prologue, so I'm sorry if the ending was confusing!