Chapter 6: Old Friends And New Revelations! A Saiyan Finds His Masters!

This chapter has been difficult to write, but it's finally here!

Let's do this!

3rd POV

Olivia: "As I'm sure you've already guessed... Those men who attacked Rai were not human."

Ruby: "Who were they?"

Weiss: "What did they want?!"

The last question was asked by Coco, Cathyl and Cara.

CCC: "AND WHY DID THEY ATTACK MY DARLING RAI?!"

Everyone else in the office looked at the three girls who now hugged the boy from all sides. Said boy looked up and was confused as fuck with only one thought at the moment.

Rai: 'Where'd the room go?'

See, he asked this question because when he looked up, all he saw was three pairs of tits squished together all around him, albeit, one of those pairs being far smaller than the other two. But they were still more than enough to block his vision. Olivia managed to get their focus back on her and her explanation of what happened.

Olivia: " Ahem. Those two were Magni and Modi. The sons of Thor."

Yang: "Wait, the Thor?!"

Blake: "The god of thunder?!"

Olivia: "Indeed."

Weiss: "But I thought the gods were just myths. A bedtime story for children."

Olivia: "Believe me when I say that the gods are no mere myths. They are very much real."

Ruby: "In the stories I heard, the gods were always friendly."

Olivia: "They mostly stay out of the affairs of us mortals, Miss Rose, but that does not make them friendly. But this was strange. Magni mentioned the All Father wanting Rai dead."

???: "I believe I can shed a little light on your predicament!"

Olivia: "And who are you exactly?"

Glynda: "And how did you even get in here? The doors and windows were closed."

???: "Ohohoo that's not really important! My name is Whis, and I'm here to help!"

???2: "He also brought us!"