Chapter 9: A Boisterous Challenge! The Young Saiyan's New Competition!

We're just gonna get right into it! Also, the next four girls introduced here will be the last girls being added to the harem for a while.

*Epic Opening*

3rd POV
It was a nice afternoon, and classes had just ended. Most of the students were eating dinner in the cafeteria, and among them was the hero of our story. Rai was currently sitting at the table with his bros, Kirishima, Jaune, Ren, Sun, Neptune, and Fox and Yatsuhashi. The girls were sitting with them, but were talking and getting to know each other. The boys were all in the middle of a conversation.

Jaune: "So Rai, I'm curious as to how heavy your sword is. Because according to Headmistress Ozpin, no one else has ever been able to wield it."

Rai: "Weight has nothing to do with it. You have to be deemed worthy by God Slayer itself in order to use it, or even pick it up."

Sun: "So how does the sword decide if you're worthy or not?"

Rai: "Well, I'm not exactly sure yet... I think you have to have a pure heart and clear mind, y'know? Standard stuff."

Jaune: "What if someone were to trick the sword? Like, they lifted it while you were holding it?"

Rai: "I don't think it would work that way."

Kirishima: "Or if you put the sword in an elevator..."

Ren: *shrugging* "It still goes up."

Neptune: "But the elevator's not worthy."

Rai: "Actually, now that I think about it, I kinda wanna see if any of you guys are worthy. What do you say?"

Sun: "Sure! I'm game."

Kirishima: "Count me in."

Neptune: "Might as well."

Yatsuhashi: "Very well."

With the boys answering, Rai stood up and stabbed the blade of God Slayer into the floor, making it stand upright. Neptune went first.

Neptune: "So if I manage to lift it, do I get superpowers?"

Rai: "Who knows? Go ahead and try."

Neptune: "Okay then."

With a grunt of effort, he gripped the handle and pulled upwards. The sword didn't budge, not even an inch.

Neptune: "Oh man, phew! Guess I'm not worthy."

Sun: "Alright, I'm up next!"

The monkey faunus gripped the handle of the massive sword and tried his best to lift it, but was met with the same result.

Sun: "Damn, this thing is ridiculous."

Jaune: "Ren, you wanna give it a shot?"

Ren waved his hand dismissively, not wanting any part of it, knowing that the sword wouldn't budge.

Ren: "No thanks, I'm fine."

Yatsu and Jaune tried, and wouldn't you know it? The sword didn't move an inch.

Kirishima was up next. The redheaded young man gripped the handle and pulled up, then something odd happened.

The sword moved. Not by much, only nudging a little, bit still enough for Rai to notice. Rai looked intrigued for a second, but then shook it off as his imagination.